CycleWorld Int'l Motorcycle Show

All I can say is DAAANNNNGGG!!!!!!!

This one slipped right by me. I have been working way too hard.

I might try and get up there tomorrow for all the freebies.

Tom.

sad.gif

This one?

washingtonautoshow.com

The 2007 Washington Auto Show: "Presenting Advanced Technologies" will bring more than 700 new cars, trucks, mini-vans and sport utility vehicles from over 42 domestic and import automakers to the Washington Convention Center from January 24 - 28, 2007.

(heavybusa @ Jan. 13 2007,20:14) This one?

washingtonautoshow.com

The 2007 Washington Auto Show: "Presenting Advanced Technologies" will bring more than 700 new cars, trucks, mini-vans and sport utility vehicles from over 42 domestic and import automakers to the Washington Convention Center from January 24 - 28, 2007.
Bingo!

laugh.gif
almost!! I have to make sure that you guys feel like you were there.

You ever been to Sea World?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(heavybusa @ Jan. 13 2007,17:55)
laugh.gif
almost!! I have to make sure that you guys feel like you were there.

You ever been to Sea World?  
laugh.gif
Something about "Killer"whales... deter me. The closest to Sea World I have been is your pics. (and I'm at the Cape every two weeks....)

laugh.gif

Ahhhh ha ha! Nice to meet the buncha ya and associate some faces with screen names. Thanks to all for being so friendly and making the meet and greet a warm and friendly event. Here's some pics of the show... Albiet one at a time because I don't know how to post multiple shots in one post yet...
-Jim

Jump_shot.jpg

(heavybusa @ Jan. 13 2007,20:30) Did I miss you today?
Yeah.

By the time I got back to the Suzuki area it was well past 1 o'clock. I got caught up in the Ducati area.

From afar, I believe I saw Ben.
rock.gif
I recognized him from the movie King Kong. He's huge.
laugh.gif

I didn't see any other faces that I recognized.

Back