'07 busa....

They probably wont show the '07 because Suzuki is either too embarrassed for it being the same bike for the 9th (!) model year, or if it is different, then to not jeopardize sales of remaining '06s.    
mad.gif

Either way, the big S needs to get off its arse.

Good points... you may be on to something there~ It would be nice if they do break it out for the shows, but I can see how it may detour sales of any remaining '06es now that you mention it...
rock.gif
I'm pretty sure by the 28th of September everyone this board will know whether 2007 is the year for a new Busa.  So far at least one manufacture IMO has really dropped the ball, Yamaha.  There was all this hype regarding the new V-MAX (love the design) and again, no new update.  That is just ridiculous.  There are also rumors that the R1 will have very little changes dispite the talk (I'm still waiting on that one since the R1 Raven is one of the coolest looking bike on the planet IMO).

Maybe Honda can come through a make life very interesting for me...2007 is the year I buy something (upgrade) and I'm just waiting out all the hype.  I would LOVE to see a new Busa (I would also LOVE to see a Honda V5 in either the CBR or VFR class than my life becomes really tough).
This could either be a bumper crop year for new sportbikes or a year of disapointment for many. Look at all of the bikes that are on schedule for upgrades or fall intros.
1. Hayabusa
2. GSXR1000. Does Suzuki have enough coin to revamp these two in the same year? Part sharing?
3. R1. Hear it may be 4v next year.
5. CBR1000. Heard nothing yet.
6. V-Max
7. KTM RC8? May be an 1100+cc
8. Ducati ? hearing it will be 1098cc?
9. Aprilia RSV? Hearing it will be bigger bore too.
10. CBR600
11. ZX6
12. Triumph Daytona

Could be cut throat this fall!

What makes eveyone think the Busa is actually going to be a part of these upcoming shows? Suzuki may wait for a Dec. or Jan. launch of the 07 Busa. Hell, they may release earlier(or later like I said) to capture ALL the attention and not get "lost" in all the hype about all the new updates to other bikes.

It would (in a way) tick me off if they make the 07 faster than the 06.... or change the entire look of it.

I'M GOING TO THE DECEMBER SHOW IN LONG BEACH!!! I'll be sure to take many photos!! Especially of the Busa whether BNG or revamp.

Word I just heard, No fooling from my own double top secret insider Suzuki USA rep... No Shid...

No Busa in 2007... None.
sad.gif

I wont be changing out my bike anytime soon for threat of recalls.

I doubt very seriously that Zuk would want to plumit the 06 sales by releasing something new this early. My .02

Looking forward to the pics you guys bring back.

Back