Washington DC---International Motorcycle Show

Might be there on Sunday depending on the weather. If it's nice, I'll be out riding. If it's not, chances are, I'll be there.

So who from MD/VA/DC is going? My buddy and I might go down there on Friday night. It's the 15th and 16th of January.

Washington DC Show Facts - Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows

Won't be going to the one in Washington. But I will be at the largest Asian Motorcycle show end of the month :cheerleader: :thumbsup:
BANGKOK MOTORBIKE FESTIVAL 2010

Suzuki will have a huge display there and I'm looking forward to seeing what is expected to launch from Asia here 1st before it hits the States in....say ummm ....how many years!?? :poke:

:laugh:

Wasn't anything to write home about in Detroit, besides getting to see the new VFR and the Concours 14. What was interesting, they had a B-King there on display. One of the reps said it was due to them still being in dealer inventory.

I am still trying to decide between Friday or Saturday. Might be more interesting after some beers:-) I'll take my camera incase there is anything Busa related.

Omar and I will be there on Friday, bringing along a Harley friend too...DJ (sageronin) is meeting us there too...

Postal? You going?

Thinking about takeing my son. How much are the tickets cause Progressive sent me something in the mail saying I can get them for $10. Is that cheap or the same price as everyone else paying

Thinking about takeing my son. How much are the tickets cause Progressive sent me something in the mail saying I can get them for $10. Is that cheap or the same price as everyone else paying

$15 at the door.

Forgot to mention the Ducati stunt show was pretty cool.

Back