Time grows short!

My plans just got shot to heck guys. The wife just reminded me that my son's birthday party is that day at 12:00 noon.

Sorry! Have fun without me.

P.

My plans just got shot to heck guys. The wife just reminded me that my son's birthday party is that day at 12:00 noon.

Sorry! Have fun without me.

P.
Family 1st bro, no worries...

hey lets crash the party when we are done...
laugh.gif

Okay for those meeting up to convoy to the D.C. M/C Show on the 14th, we'll leave from the lobby of GrabnTwist's hotel in Sterling, VA ... at 10 am. Here's the address: 21123 Whitfield Place, Sterling, VA 20165. My cell phone is 240-315-3226. Everyone else ... we'll see you at the Suzuki kiosk between noon and 12:30. ... DJ

See you guys there! It should be a blast.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136601122 -->

OK, its official
cool.gif

My buddy Tom and I *WILL* be at the show. Just booked tickets on Amtrak and the hotel. We will be staying at the Hilton Embassy Row over on Dupont Circle.
cool.gif

See you all at the show, I still have Martin's # and DJ's so I'll give you guys a call when I get close on the train to see where you guys are at

cool.gif

Oh yeah, does anyone know if the tickets are good both days of the show
rock.gif

oh well, guess that means we have to see everything on Sat. and leaves Sunday for seeing the sights
cool.gif

Man no go for me this year. I will be in Montreal, Canada over the weekend.:(

Looks like I will be heading to the NY show instead. Have fun guys at the DC show.

sorry you cant make it BigE
sad.gif

Not that the prepaid hotel and train tickets weren't enough confirmation of us showing up
wink.gif
but I just printed off the tickets for the event
biggrin.gif

Now to get all of the digicam batteries all charged up and maybe get a few of the new super strength ones and dig out my gig memory cards <--- thats right, cardS I plan on being the biggest photo ho you have seen LOL
laugh.gif
:cooL;

We are staying the weekend til Monday, so I suspect we'll be doing the standard tourist stuff, walking over to the white house, capitol, war memorials, monuments, etc. Probably be pretty tired come monday afternoon but its been years since I've been up there.

Anyone know of any plans for the cherry blossom time?
rock.gif
Just imagine 20-30 hayabusas lined up by the cherry blossoms in bloom
cool.gif

ok, lets get a final role call for this event
cool.gif

Sageronin
04BusaVA
Zukracer + Tom
GMBusa
Cuffee
FJRider
GrandpaBusa + Jeremy
Yamahor
Bigdawg_03busa
EdC
Grabntwist
Jrock
hondpwr

Looks like 15 of us
cool.gif

Anyone else going to join us? lets keep this thread near the top so anyone else can see it. This is gonna be fun.

What does everyone think about dinner plans?
rock.gif
I'm trying to coordinate some activities with a few friends up there, so want to pick some brains. What do you all invision the afternoon to be?
All afternoon checkin out the show, she split for the house?
Most of the afternoon checkin out the show, then get some dinner out?
Spend a few hours, then head out?
Something not these 3
wink.gif

cool.gif

anyone else up for dinner or
rock.gif

and yeah, we are gonna have to discuss that other idea while we are there
cool.gif

anyone else up for dinner or
rock.gif

and yeah, we are gonna have to discuss that other idea while we are there
cool.gif
Whats Cherry Blossom? I probably sound stupid, BUT.......
you need to get out more...
tounge.gif
 You never heard of The National Cherry Blossom Festival
Nope!!! I live in my own little Motorcycle powered box.........

I thought Cherry Blossom was a Strip Clup or something......

Back