Time grows short!

FJRider

Registered
International Motorcycle Show
Washington DC Convention Center

Friday, January 13, 2006  4pm to 9pm
Saturday, January 14, 2006  10am to 9pm
Sunday, January 15, 2006 10am to 5pm

Don't miss the chance to laugh at the ZX-14 FGBNS!
(Forman Grill, Big-Nosed Speedster
biggrin.gif
 )

You know were all meeting on Sat morning at the show. I think at 10am.

Yes we are ... 12 noon at the Suzuki kiosk for those not convoying in as a group that morning. Some of us are meeting at GnT's hotel in Sterling, Va earlier that morning. In any case, for those that have it ... wear your h.org hat and/or shirt and see you around noon on Saturday!! I'll find and link the other thread to this one.

Yes we are ... 12 noon at the Suzuki kiosk for those not convoying in as a group that morning. Some of us are meeting at GnT's hotel in Sterling, Va earlier that morning. In any case, for those that have it ... wear your h.org hat and/or shirt and see you around noon on Saturday!! I'll find and link the other thread to this one.
I was just about to PM you on this. I'll be down in Sterling on the 2cnd. Im in meetings from 8am to about 5ish Mon-Fri. Anyother time Im down to hang. Saturday morning at my room is cool to meet up. Not sure if you have my hotel info ar my cell # pm me if you don't.

Hmm - I was planning to take Friday off to go to the show to avoid the elbow-to-elbow crowd on the weekend days. Maybe I'll have to change my plans...

Ed

I need to get another shirt. Is there a 2XLor3XL available?

I'll be there. I am wearing my Hayabusa.org thong!

(oh wait, was that out loud?)

AAAssjani.gif

P.

I got a .org hat on the way. For anyone who might look for me, look for the giant in the H.org Hat!
laugh.gif

DJ, all, I will meet you at the suzuki Kiosk at noon. Slight change of plans.

Tom.

Back