Meet-up and Ride to Long Beach Motorcycle Show

FastLaneKen

Never Forgotten
I am thinking about making a run up to the Long Beach Show 12/6
I will be leaving early Sat morning Dec 6th. Would love to ride up with some fellow Busa riders from San Diego as well as hook up at the show with the LA/OC guys
Let me know
FastlaneKen

IMS08_422x53_GEN.gif

demo_2.gif

Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows - Home Page

Phoenix Oct. 31st thru Nov. 2nd
Long Beach Dec. 5th thru 7th
San Mateo Dec. 19th thru 21st

More Demo Rides Than Ever on 2008-2009 13-City Motorcycle Show Tour
The Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows® presented by Toyota kicks off its 13-city nationwide tour with more manufacturer sponsored demo rides than ever before. Attendees will be invited to test ride a collection of hot new models at shows taking place in Phoenix, AZ; Houston, TX; San Mateo, CA; Long Beach, CA; and Greenville, SC.

The series kicks off and cruises into the University of Phoenix Stadium Friday, October 31 through Sunday, November 2 with a record 11 demo rides set to take place. Licensed motorcyclists who bring their own riding gear (including helmet) and purchase show admission can test ride the latest bikes and scooters from Buell, Can-Am, Ducati, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Kymco, Suzuki, Victory and Yamaha.

The remaining warm weather markets — Houston, San Mateo, Long Beach, and Greenville will also host several manufacturer sponsored demo opportunities for attendees during daylight hours.

Would love 2, but too far. I went to the show 2 years ago, then we went directly to the LA auto show right after long beach. Enjoy!

I'll be there all weekend.

Like last year, we'll have a DOT ORG meeting at the Suzuki booth, near the new 'busas for a photo shoot!

Watch for the posts on the forum.

I'll be going up Friday afternoon and staying all weekend, so I'll definitely see you there!

:beerchug:

Back