this sucks I'm so sad my baby was taken from me

for full coverage? I find that hard to believe. What are your limits and deductibles? Geico wanted $2k / year for collision on my 2005. I have never filed a claim and I'm near 40 years old. No tickets.

I pay less then 400/year and have full with a $250 deductible.

I pay $360 per year for full coverage with a $500 deductible, with State Farm. Two speeding tickets on my record, but they don't count those for motorcycle insurance if the tickets weren't on a motorcycle.

Geico always wants that kind of money. Crooks. They told me 2K as well. Progressive wanted almost $800 per year. All State was around $1,800 for me.

I don't know the reason for the differences, but SF was a no-brainer. (All of these numbers are full coverage)

Wow, that's pretty nuts, I'm 19 with an 02 busa, no accidents or tickets, I'm in Minnesota and my current premium for the year is $733. Not all bad. Riding about 3 and a half years. Most of that on the busa, about 2.5 years

must be because i'm in FL then. I can't see a justification for me paying so much more.

I have State Farm with full coverage on an 08. It's not the minimum coverage for motorcycles but I can't recall what it is right now. My deductible is $1000 for collision and $500 for comprehensive. I pay $352 a year. The only downside is that they do not cover accessories if the bike is totaled. See my thread below for more info on that. BTW, Geico wanted $1200 a year without including accessories and minimum coverage.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/purc...ets/178269-state-farm-accessory-coverage.html

I am sorry to hear that, motorcycle thieves are Evil they should be beat with a baseball bat and then set on fire I hate motorcycle thieves.

I am sorry to hear that, motorcycle thieves are Evil they should be beat with a baseball bat and then set on fire I hate motorcycle thieves.

I agree but I don't think it should just be motorcycles. It should be an across the bord thing. All thieves should get the same treatment.

Back