That's My Story and I'm Sticking To It!!!

What I don't understand is why Lamb's busa was needed to begin with. ???
A sacrificial lamb, so to speak?

Poor Lamb's busa, getting some strange and then being dumped by it. :(

You could have enlisted your buddy Ken to bring a major busa contingent, if you were just looking for numbers. :poke: :laugh:
He was busy with his SCAR group today... Photos - Busas and 75 Bikes as we rip-up Palomar Mt. Today

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, link did not work.

Looks like you have seen the thread already anyhow.

Indeed I have seen it. I called Robert to talk to him directly, but had to leave a message...DTVM. :whistle:

As soon as you said Lamb had donated his bike to a venture I knew where the story was headed. Sorry to hear about your bike Lamb and I'm glad your friend :whistle: Craig is okay. What does Craig, the protagonist of this story usually ride?

Devil dog has ridden Lamb's bike once, remember. Thanks again for coming to his rescue when Lamb broke his stupid foot.

You are the best DD! Thanks bud!
I have a few written in stone rules:rulez:....one being: never ride someone elses bike. I have the worst luck. Craig has to feel SO BAD, as I would. Tell Craig it happens to the best of us..... Lamb, let me know if you need parts....I have rearsets, anything mine is yours.

DD

As soon as you said Lamb had donated his bike to a venture I knew where the story was headed. Sorry to hear about your bike Lamb and I'm glad your friend :whistle: Craig is okay. What does Craig, the protagonist of this story usually ride?

R6... Talented rider (regular track-day attendee), educated professional, financially responsible. All considerations in my selection. Most unfortunate.

R6 He's a good rider, comfortable riding in front or behind him!

Lamb, I'm so sorry to hear about your girl. I hope she'll be perfect for you real soon!

Missile wasn't perfect to begin with, so perfect would be a marked improvement. Thanks for the kind words however
Lamb, I'm so sorry to hear about your girl. I hope she'll be perfect for you real soon!

Devil dog has ridden Lamb's bike once, remember. Thanks again for coming to his rescue when Lamb broke his stupid foot.

You are the best DD! Thanks bud!

I remember riding your missile home that day......pure necessity. I had to. That was no joy ride. Just helping my brother out.

Sorry to hear about Craig, Hope he is goingto be OK. ALso sorry to hear about Lamb's bird.
Lamb seems to be one heck of a great guy like you Scar. :beerchug: to Lamb. And you also Scar for looking out for both parties interests.
Says alot about all of you in your "Group"

Thanks, Kevin. Much obliged.

We have a closely-knit group of intelligent, talented, respectful riders. These types of events, disappointing and inevitable though they may be, are solid, irrefutable evidence of this. :beerchug:

Last edited:
wow, that sounds like a bit of a nightmare. Glad your friend is ok!

I got an extra brake lever if lamb needs it.

No surprise here, either, brother!!! Very kind offer. I'm reluctant to call you by your first name for fear that someone will confuse you with the errant LambBusaPilot. I'm sure you 'get it'.

:beerchug:

No surprise here, either, brother!!! Very kind offer. I'm reluctant to call you by your first name for fear that someone will confuse you with the errant LambBusaPilot. I'm sure you 'get it'.

:beerchug:

many thanks for that :vader:

Back