UUGGHHHH!

Lamb busa

50 warming to 70 again
Donating Member
Registered
Lamb just recently (2 days ago) acquired a rear tire stand.  After some modification from devil dog and the Marine corp maintenece wing something or other,  it was delivered to me!  Almost at once Lamb knew there would be trouble.  Serious concerns arose about the usefulness of this stand using it by myself!  Well to my horror these concerns came to the forefront in the 2nd day!  2nd time trying to use it!  Lamb is so pissed he could spit nails!  This thread is useless without pics so without further ado.............................Lamb's F@#$ked up tank!

dent.jpg

That the rear stand in the background and Lamb's car which the missile fell against!

dent_cleaned_up_.jpg

Dayuuuuum Bro...sorry.

I was just teasing above......I know you're pissed. I feel responsible. DD

(DaCol. @ Jun. 23 2007,17:31) "OH" I like that Porsche in the back ground, what is it
rock.gif
? A 911 E-T-S ?
Thats my neighbors 912! Pre 911! It's in great shape! '65! The thing sounds like a VW!

(Devil Dog @ Jun. 23 2007,17:42) Dayuuuuum Bro...sorry.

I was just teasing above......I know you're pissed.  I feel responsible.  DD
Don't feel responsible Vinny! It's not your fault! Lamb is just retarded! When it fell it was in slow motion, Lamb standing in the back of the bike as it slowly tilted to the side and POW! right into my damn car!

Just got off the phone with Lamb and he didn't say nuttin bout the dent
Just had to call him back

My stand is bent right now because it fell off the shelf and clocked me in the head -- now seeing as my head was the only thing between the tank and the falling stand I guess it was better to hit me in the head (already brain damaged from Gunny's party)
And no my head did not bend the stand -- it got a good old fashioned ass whoopin out in the driveway.

And now for the Lamb joke

AT LEAST IT DIDN'T FALL ON YOUR FOOT !!!!

Dayum, I was going to ask about the foot; suck it up lamb and wax that tank.
all_coholic.gif
Mine got some battle scars day two at a friggin stop sign
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

Back