Thunderhill raceway August 15 and 16

One of my goals for 2009 is to do couple of track days. I never did any track days in my life but its not going to stop me from going to one this year (2009). Pls expect couple of PM to your way, asking about zillion of things. :laugh:

One of my goals for 2009 is to do couple of track days. I never did any track days in my life but its not going to stop me from going to one this year (2009). Pls expect couple of PM to your way, asking about zillion of things. :laugh:

Hell yeah! It would be great to meet your acquaintance Vacivus. Trackdays are unbelievable, as Lamb is sure you've heard over and over. The scuttlebutt on the street has it that Thunderhill is a first rate facility. Ba and GTRPIMP76, both showing interest in this weekend, were both present at Lamb's first trackdays and provided invaluable info. If their is any way he can help about even the simplest thing, don't hesitate to PM.

Back in the saddle again,,, good idea cleaning off the rubber after the pitt stop, Looks like the Duke lays down on the straights a bit but cleans up well in the corners :-)

ozz would like to go but does not know due to much union bussiness in august. ozz will try to fit it in his schedule at that time. ozz has been to the track with Raydog and GTRpimp76 and Charlesbusa and would like to meet all other pilots considering the august date...:laugh:

Raydog thinks ozz can be a strange fellow sometimes.

Back