That's My Story and I'm Sticking To It!!!

Well, all...thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to read the dissert.

:beerchug:

More on this as things progress...

Damn Fella's... Sorry to hear of the unfortunate happenings on the ride... Sounds like everything will work out fine though.. I know there have been numerous offers already, but I must also offer my lever's as I have gone the aftermarket route as well.. :beerchug:

Uuuuuugh!

I am SOOOOOO FEEELING FOR YA BROTHER !!!!!!!! Had to be your bike, huh ????............

Hope our pilot is fairing well......didn't anyone tell him about the fastest color thing ????.........

I'm glad it all worked out. Lamb, I have some odds and ends (including a decent right side fairing) off of an '05 black & red if I can be of help.

I am SOOOOOO FEEELING FOR YA BROTHER !!!!!!!! Had to be your bike, huh ????............

Hope our pilot is fairing well......didn't anyone tell him about the fastest color thing ????.........

Hey, Adam...I gave him fair warning about the gobs of power available in a 'zillionth-of-an-inch' increments... <==that's not a direct quote...

:whistle:

Well, whether you gave him the pep talk or not, and I trust you did....it's a different beast requiring different skills :bowdown: .....for those that travel a different road, so to speak.....now what are we doing to put this 05' back in action ????.........

Holy crap, man. Just now saw this. I wondered what you were referring to with that microscopic comment you made in a PM yesterday. Wow.

Craig, hope you're going to be fine. Very glad to hear you had on your gear and that you weren't hurt a lot worse.

Lamb, I have stock bars and a stock windscreen if you need 'em. They are yours if you just say the word.

--Wag--

Well, whether you gave him the pep talk or not, and I trust you did....it's a different beast requiring different skills :bowdown: .....for those that travel a different road, so to speak.....now what are we doing to put this 05' back in action ????.........

Adam: Today (Tuesday)'s the day we get the parts list from Lamb's wrench. So, after that, we'll see what's going to be required. Appreciate your offer of assist (PM)...and will let you know if we find we need additional hands.

:beerchug: <==thanks, bro!!!

Holy crap, man. Just now saw this. I wondered what you were referring to with that microscopic comment you made in a PM yesterday. Wow.

Craig, hope you're going to be fine. Very glad to hear you had on your gear and that you weren't hurt a lot worse.

Lamb, I have stock bars and a stock windscreen if you need 'em. They are yours if you just say the word.

--Wag--

Lou: Standard .oRg fare, man. Thanks (on all our behalf) for the offer. I'll pass along your good wishes to Craig, who's not a member here; I'm sure he'll be grateful for them.

Regarding the comment in the PM, I figured by that time you'd read this thread... Well, I've been wrong before...

Good chattin'. :beerchug:

Sometimes I don't catch 'em. The thread title didn't indicate a mishap so I probably browsed past it in the index at a time when I was crusin' the forum pretty fast.

Tell Craig to get his butt signed up in here.

:D

--Wag--

Adam: Today (Tuesday)'s the day we get the parts list from Lamb's wrench. So, after that, we'll see what's going to be required. Appreciate your offer of assist (PM)...and will let you know if we find we need additional hands.

:beerchug: <==thanks, bro!!!

Lamb has a "wrench" ?????.....of his own ?????.......dang-it !!!!:banghead:

Back