Pix from Today; 10JAN09

Burried in snow here... Vermont sucks in the winter but nice pics I would give my right pinky toe to ride in Jan!!:beerchug:

So seeing JimmySD rode your Busa, what was his impressions of your '06 Busa.

Well, Dean; Jim absolutely loves it. ...and while a huge fan of the 'busa, he's more prone, as you might remember, to ride liter-bikes. The significant weight difference is a big factor, but I think mainly where we predominantly ride, there's no advantage to the extra 300cc's.

:beerchug:

lookin good Scar. I SHOULD have just been getting back home from out there...damn injuries :banghead:

I was thinking of that just yesterday, Mike. Don't worry, though...there'll be other opportunities...

:beerchug:

Great pics Scar.. :thumbsup:
Hey how many leather suits/ jackets, pants you own my friend? ???

Five full-leather suits (four one-piece, one two-piece). Eleven jackets (had to go count). I'm thinking about having an 'inventory reduction sale.'

You're up awful early sir, when will the vid arrive ?

We have projected a 31JAN launch-date, but...well, we got a lot of useable footage yesterday...there are some shots I want to re-do.

Hopefully next weekend we can button that up...

It's gonna be HOT!!!

We have projected a 31JAN launch-date, but...well, we got a lot of useable footage yesterday...there are some shots I want to re-do.

Hopefully next weekend we can button that up...

It's gonna be HOT!!!

From what I've seen, it always is :thumbsup:

Have fun and be safe my brother

Back