Another Outing!!!

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Well, all...we got to do the final segment of critical shots today for the Stampede video teaser.

Participating were Dwayne (mschivs173), Lamb Busa, JimmySD (who piloted my 06LE, Pegasus), Noah (Isalsa), and yours truly.

Here are some pix from the day...

Enjoy!

First, pre-ride shots at my house. Pegasus and Wasabi just rolled out of the 'engine room' before Jim came to pick up Peg, then Lamb's 'busa and Wasabi just before we launched.

Preride3.jpg

PreRide1.jpg

PreRide2.jpg

Shortly after we got done with the video work (great scenes, too), we stopped at Balboa Park before going our separate ways...

Noah headed to 94 and his crew, Dwayne had family stuff; Lamb had a day full of stuff to do, and Jim and I headed back to my place, switched out Pegasus for his '09 R1, and went to meet up with another friend to ride the day away...

Bikes at the Park1.jpg

Bikes at the Park2.jpg

Bikes at the Park3.jpg

Bikes at the Park4.jpg

Bikes at the Park5.jpg

Bikes at the Park6.jpg

Bikes at the Park 7.jpg

Bikes at the Park8.jpg

Bikes at the Park9.jpg

Bikes at the Park10.jpg

We had little fun with some statues at the Park. Those guys were a blast!!!

:rofl:

Statues1.jpg

Statues2.jpg

Statues3.jpg

Statues4.jpg

Statues5.jpg

Statues6.jpg

Statues7.jpg

Here's a pic of Noah and Lamb... and one of Noah and me.

ISALSA & Lamb.jpg

ISALSA & Scar.jpg

Lastly, here's a pic of the guy who I work closely with...My publicist, (today's) videographer, and my friend...

Andrew Schweizer.

Thanks, Andrew for making the day work in the absence of Jantzen...way to 'put in the work!'

Videographer & Publicist Andrew.jpg

two words: not fair. It is raining today...no riding STILL for me. (I think the last time I rode was September)

two words: not fair. It is raining today...no riding STILL for me. (I think the last time I rode was September)

Portland and it's raining? The world as we know it has ceased to exist... :rofl:

Summer's coming, sweetie~ Hang in there!

Portland and it's raining? The world as we know it has ceased to exist... :rofl:

Summer's coming, sweetie~ Hang in there!

If you think about it...it really hasn't rained much this year at all. Oh no sir. It has SNOWED!!!!! Then, it looks really pretty outside, only to be bitter freezing. Then, it SNOWS again. No rain, just snow. *sigh*

Summer is just a few weeks away. Then we can ride again. Until then, the helmet and jacket hang in the back of the closet.

Outstanding group, rides, and a pleasant day to boot. Looking forward to the next outing.. Still cracks me up wuth the statues. Those guys made the pit stop complete.. :laugh:

Ahhh Balboa Park!

Still so scenic.

Looks like you had some fun there. Maybe too much :moon:

I love the pics off all the bikes lined up! It looks great. Can't wait to see the vids :cheerleader:

:moon: @ Scar

If you look in the first pic in post #2, above, you can see Lamb already getting acquainted with the permanent on-lookers...

:laugh:

Outstanding group, rides, and a pleasant day to boot. Looking forward to the next outing.. Still cracks me up wuth the statues. Those guys made the pit stop complete.. :laugh:

Dwayne...dude...you made the day great! Thanks for representin'! :beerchug:

Looks like a fun filled day. I did some throttle twistin yesterdee. Will post a couple "o" pics.

Back