Stampede Video Tease

Well I guess I am in the slower group come July. I now have my bike stretched 4.5" and lowered one inch.

I know the roads up there are great but I am not feeling the energy to remove the extensions, swap out chains and raise back the suspension to my trackday setup for the twisties. Anyone else going to be stretched during the stampede?

You have to know...there will be 'busas of every conceivable modification at the Stampede!!! Ride what you got!

Can't wait to meet you, bro!

Get on your bikes and ride!!! :beerchug:

Oh man that gets the juices flowing!

Very nicely done!

Scar video looks good sir but it needs a Busa doing a monster burn out and a Sick A$$ Wheelie in it as well with Ozzy's Crazy Train:thumbsup: MPH200 has got one of him squiding it up :whistle: sorry Michael had to do it :laugh:

9O4Y3269.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, bro...thanks for the props...

Caveat: Because of our commitments to our sponsors, the event organizers (Warchild and I) cannot promote riding (or riding styles or behavior) which might potentially be construed as unusually irresponsible or squid-like. Otherwise, there'd be all kinds of other stuff available for viewing. :laugh:

Caveat: Because of our commitments to our sponsors, the event organizers (Warchild and I) cannot promote riding (or riding styles or behavior) which might potentially be construed as unusually irresponsible or squid-like. Otherwise, there'd be all kinds of other stuff available for viewing. :laugh:

Right on :thumbsup:

Great job......I hope you guys are having an autograph session in Reno. I'm first in line.

Yeah right! LOL!

Well I guess I am in the slower group come July. I now have my bike stretched 4.5" and lowered one inch.

I know the roads up there are great but I am not feeling the energy to remove the extensions, swap out chains and raise back the suspension to my trackday setup for the twisties. Anyone else going to be stretched during the stampede?

Hey Mega, I have a 0-6" arm, extended it all the way out and went for a hard charging ride in the mountains.....I was amazed how competent the bike still was! Don't worry one bit, it'll run fine. We're not going to pretend we are on a track out there....some may break ahead every now and then ( you know, typical stuff) but this experience isn't about "trying to keep up with one another". It's all going to be pure fun with no machismo! Doyle

Back