FEB09 Rider's Review Presence

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all...well, late last week the February '09 issue of Rider's Review appeared.

My article, some musings of Wasabi's first year, appears exactly one year from my first-ever major review for this publication, which was the comparison between the Gen1 and Gen2 'busa. If anyone is interested in reading that article, let me know, I'll e-mail you (or you can search the .oRg for it).

As a special treat, I started advertising the Busa Stampede in print. Warchild and I are proud that our first print ad appeared this month, also.

Here are two images; my article and the ad.

Hope you enjoy it.

:cheerleader:

09FEB Article.jpg

09FEB Stampede Ad.jpg

Last edited:
I read it yesterday. I don't know how you have time to write AND ho all those miles :bowdown:

I read it yesterday. I don't know how you have time to write AND ho all those miles :bowdown:

It's the 'reward' -ing answer to your question of a few days ago..."what am I doing up at 5am (and on the .oRg?)." You may remember this... :rofl:

Great job. :thumbsup:

The way he's rollin', he'll have people by this time next year. People to post for him here, a driver, publicist, security, personal assistant. A full entourage. :laugh:

Great job. :thumbsup:

The way he's rollin', he'll have people by this time next year. People to post for him here, a driver, publicist, security, personal assistant. A full entourage. :laugh:

:rofl: Hopefully, so! :cheerleader:

id send you a brownie or a cookie but i was hungry and they are already gone...:thumbsup:

Back