2010 Busa Stampede (Approaching the Gates)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
So, here we are just about a month before the 1st day of the 2nd incarnation of the Busa Stampede.

The tables are set...the vendors are getting ready to sport their wares...the locals are scouting the roads and preparing for the largest influx of 'busas in the West. People from all over creation are watching the Gathering.

So...a couple of deadlines are approaching...

1. The Program:

Attendees, please log on to the Stampede website and submit or finalize your registration. 15JULY is the suggested registration deadline.​

2. The Peppermill:

Time to make your hotel reservations. I have until 18JULY to hold the block of rooms, after which date, the rooms revert to the hotel's discretion and will be sold to the general public (or any other Stampede attendees at the prevailing rate).​

Sponsors continue to jump aboard with some sweet prizes...

The 2010 Busa Stampede: Bigger, Better, Faster, More.

Any questions or special requests can be directed to me (scar@busastampede.com).

:cheerleader:See you in Reno.:cheerleader:

:beerchug:

Clemson Site Banner.jpg

Can't wait to get to Reno and play in that pool!:laugh:

After a day of riding the Reno Hills, the Peppermill looks like pure enjoyment!

Great times to be had by all.

Only 33 days left! Yee Haww!

Bubba

Probably won't make it this year...............There is allways Next Year :please:

Wait 'til you see what I've got dialed for next year, too, yo!

You'll be amazed at the transformation. :beerchug:

I have a special request . Can you relocate it to South Florida :rofl:

Waaaaaah I wanna go......:banghead:

I have a special request . Can you relocate it to South Florida :rofl:

Waaaaaah I wanna go......:banghead:

Then get your Azz there, I would like to shake your hand!:thumbsup:

You could make the ride and win a prize too!

Bubba

Then get your Azz there, I would like to shake your hand!:thumbsup:

You could make the ride and win a prize too!

Bubba

One day Bubba I plan on shaking many hands but for now my electric leash has a 100 mile limit on it :)

Alas, finances preclude attending this year. Had a blast last year. Need to start putting away $$ for 2011. Sounds interesting Scar. Hope everyone has a great time this year and stays safe. :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Rooms and registration taken care of:thumbsup:, looking forward to meeting everyone, its going to be a great time. Yahoo!!! :beerchug:

Alas, finances preclude attending this year. Had a blast last year. Need to start putting away $$ for 2011. Sounds interesting Scar. Hope everyone has a great time this year and stays safe. :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Thanks, yo. That brings to mind that indeed we had zero incidents last year...no crashes, no injuries, no tickets.

Good stuff!

Sorry you can't make it. It's going to be a different animal than last year, and I wish you were going to be in attendance to witness it first-hand.

Indeed 2011 will bring even more exciting changes. :beerchug:

Probably won't make it this year...............There is allways Next Year :please:

Very disappointed to hear this, I was looking forward to meeting and riding with you!

Sure you can't make it for just a meet and greet? :thumbsup:

Very disappointed to hear this, I was looking forward to meeting and riding with you!

Sure you can't make it for just a meet and greet? :thumbsup:

I am Allready talkin to my Boss. I think I can get Friday thru Sunday off if I can Afford it. Would like to have a Beer with You BUBBA :thumbsup:

I am Allready talkin to my Boss. I think I can get Friday thru Sunday off if I can Afford it. Would like to have a Beer with You BUBBA :thumbsup:

Robert, I understand your situation, last year I had to arrive Friday afternoon and leave early Sunday a.m. Your just over the Hill a couple hours so just come on over for a short visit... I'll buy the first round. :beerchug:

Robert, I understand your situation, last year I had to arrive Friday afternoon and leave early Sunday a.m. Your just over the Hill a couple hours so just come on over for a short visit... I'll buy the first round. :beerchug:

What a great offer, Kent! I'll buy the 2nd one!

Come get your pic taken, Robert!!!

More prizes than last year, as well!!!

Back