2010 Busa Stampede (It's Official!)

WOW! Tough crowd! :laugh:

of course, he didnt mention a TOD for his posting so I figure some good natured ball busting is in order :whistle: hell at this point its almost 010410 in pacifico time but I know he's snoozing so we arent gonna hear squat til morning, sometime after his morning coffee and shenanigans :laugh:

could also be that I needa to make sure I put some dates on the ol work calendar early enough in the year that my boss... well all of my bosses get the idea my ass is going to be unavailable a few weeks this year :laugh:

apparently there's a fair amount of morning shenanigans today :laugh:

ohhhh scar... paging scar....

of course, he didnt mention a TOD for his posting so I figure some good natured ball busting is in order :whistle: hell at this point its almost 010410 in pacifico time but I know he's snoozing so we arent gonna hear squat til morning, sometime after his morning coffee and shenanigans :laugh:

could also be that I needa to make sure I put some dates on the ol work calendar early enough in the year that my boss... well all of my bosses get the idea my ass is going to be unavailable a few weeks this year :laugh:

That's okay...through the power of 'subscription,' I see you're also still petitioning people to go to some other function...so...:whistle:

So, I say this...

:rofl:

I'm waiting for one very important piece of information before I release that vital information... :laugh: It may be this evening.

PS: It's sunny and warm in Phoenix, as well...:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's okay...through the power of 'subscription,' I see you're also still petitioning people to go to some other function...so...:whistle:

So, I say this...

:rofl:

I'm waiting for one very important piece of information before I release that vital information... :laugh: It may be this evening.

PS: It's sunny and warm in Phoenix, as well...:laugh:

well ya know, some folks have to plan far far in advance :laugh: Domestic activities are much more a priority for me as funds are tight.

Lets go with the dates man! Gotta get my requests on the calendar so I can get the time off :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right about that thread-killer deal... :laugh:

I know right? perhaps its the profound "well yeah" sense you get after reading my posts :poke: nah, could just be oh well hell i dunno but since you havent posted dates yet :poke: :laugh:

I know right? perhaps its the profound "well yeah" sense you get after reading my posts :poke: nah, could just be oh well hell i dunno but since you havent posted dates yet :poke: :laugh:

:rofl: Perhaps...indeed. :beerchug:

The dates are...

10-14 AUG 2010

Thanks for your patience...:whistle:

Last edited:
whoooo hooooooooooooooooo we have dates! time to fire off some emails to ye ole controller of my time off :laugh:

Looking forward to it. :thumbsup:

Good Stuff SCAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would like to Help in ANY WAY :thumbsup:

You better practice your drinkin'. :alcoholic: Don't expect me to take it easy on you, like I did last year. :moon: Start savin' your money, I'm gettin' thirsty already. :beerchug:

Looking forward to it. :thumbsup:

You better practice your drinkin'. :alcoholic: Don't expect me to take it easy on you, like I did last year. :moon: Start savin' your money, I'm gettin' thirsty already. :beerchug:

You are LIGHT WEIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moon:

I will be there!!!! Now I just have to get the blood clot to go away so there is no issue with worry while riding. :cheerleader:

Back