Donating Member
Registered
:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Need I say more?

See ya'llz in Reno.​

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

2010 Busa Stampede Schedule of Events (for web).jpg

:woot:

Only a few more wake-ups and we'll be dashing, dancing and dining at the Peppermill! :beerchug: < and this!
Nice pic BTW!
Yeeeee Hawwwww!

WOOOTTTT ...for sho..........too bad many will miss this...by choice or not...shame shame...it will be a great event...lots of hard work will pay off no matter the number SCAR....!!!! Banquet sponsors prices...cant get any better of an event....Cant wait to pick the brains out of the Suzuki reps!!!!! And show them what a pack of busas can do:laugh:....

Hahahaha...it just keeps getting better!!!

This is how the T-Shirts have turned out.

Long-Sleeve shirt is Navy Blue.

Shown here, Front (L) and Back (R), in both the Navy and White shirts.

See ya'llz in Reno!

Stampede T-Shirt Collage.jpg

And we will come bearing gifts that shall quench your thirst :drink: :laugh:
Looking forward to meeting you Scar, and the rest of the crew coming to the Stampede. :beerchug:

Last edited:
And we will come bearing gifts that shall quench your thirst :drink: :laugh:
Looking forward to meeting you Scar, and the rest of the crew coming to the Stampede. :beerchug:

I am looking very forward to meeting our Northern Busa riders.
And the first crossing! :beerchug:

Take care, ride safe and see you soon!

Bubba

Took a spin to Reno this morning to admire the Hot August Night classic and muscle car displays. Strolled through the Peppermill parking lot as well, awesome cars! :thumbsup:
FYI-
Road report:
1. Those of you that might be coming up via Hwy 80, be advised that traffic can be delayed by as much as 30 minutes (stop and go at 3 MPH) between Truckee and Reno.
2. A buddy of mine tells me that the bottom half of the VC truck route has recently been resurfaced. I'll check that out Saturday morning.
Anywhoooo................I'll be in the Peppermill parking garage bright and early Wednesday morning! Hope to see new as well as familiar faces!
Drive carefully kids!!
Weather report:
Possibility of scattered local afternoon thunderstorms today, Saturday and Sunday.
But it looks perfect for next week, forecast calling for high 80s in Reno, no precipatation in the long range outlook!!

Uncle J

Last edited:
Took a spin to Reno this morning to admire the Hot August Night classic and muscle car displays. Strolled through the Peppermill parking lot as well, awesome cars! :thumbsup:
FYI-
Road report:
1. Those of you that might be coming up via Hwy 80, be advised that traffic can be delayed by as much as 30 minutes (stop and go at 3 MPH) between Truckee and Reno.
2. A buddy of mine tells me that the bottom half of the VC truck route has recently been resurfaced. I'll check that out Saturday morning.
Anywhoooo................I'll be in the Peppermill parking garage bright and early Wednesday morning! Hope to see new as well as familiar faces!
Drive carefully kids!!
Weather report:
Possibility of scattered local afternoon thunderstorms today, Saturday and Sunday.
But it looks perfect for next week, forecast calling for high 80s in Reno, no precipatation in the long range outlook!!

Uncle J

Thanks for the report, Jimbo.

Great times are directly ahead... Folks are already Stampeding toward Reno...

I'll be there tomorrow afternoon; meetings with catering and sales department folks at the Peppermill...then Ahhhh....relaxation.

:beerchug:

See you there!

Can I just fly in and EAT ?
That menu is killing me !

Nothing but the best...:beerchug:

Leaving out of here tomorrow at 3:30a.

The Stampede toward Reno commences from the South, from the North, and continues from all points East.

:cheerleader:

really dumb question from a newbie. Are the group rides free or do they cost? And if I were to come up one day out of the week which day would be the best day? Like to meet fellow org members and for a group ride?

really dumb question from a newbie. Are the group rides free or do they cost? And if I were to come up one day out of the week which day would be the best day? Like to meet fellow org members and for a group ride?

The group rides are part of the experience.

You pay for the registration, and this is the 'organized' way to go out and 'play' on the fantastic mountain roads the Sierra Nevadas have to offer.

The track orientation is different, as it involves a non-Stampede entity; Reno-Fernley Raceway.

If you want to meet the .oRg members, you should plan to come Friday, the 'official' registration day.

Every attendee will be required to pass through the registration hall (Peppermill Tower Penthouse 1747) to get their credentials, Rally Shirt, sign the forms, etc.

That'd be your best bet.

If you are interested in participating, please don't hesitate to look me up. I'm enroute to Reno tomorrow from San Diego, and plan to arrive by mid-afternoon. I will do everything I can to help you...and indeed, look forward to meeting you, myself.

I will PM you my telephone number.

Scar
Busa Stampede Promoter and Rally Master | Busa Stampede

Heading south to the Stampede at 6:30 am tommorow morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Yahoo!!! :thumbsup::cheerleader:

Wednesday ride: Sierraville/Downieville loop.

Just throwing out a suggestion or two, since I've done this ride more than a few times. Needless to say, I'm good to go with whatever the group decides. Be thinking about it Scar, Pacemaster and Raydog:
We have two route choices that gets us to Sierraville where we most always stop for a short water break and gas splash, if needed. We can drone along hwy 80 to the hwy 89 turnoff out of Truckee OR we can ride up towards Lake Tahoe via the Mt. Rose hwy and catch hwy 267 that heads towards Truckee and subsequently hwy 89 leading to Sierraville.
For those of us that have video cameras a good spot to pull over to activate/mount them is at a Vista Point that is approx. 8 miles past Sierraville on hwy 49. This Vista Point overlooks Sierraville and the valley below and is where the twisty part of this ride officially begins.
I don't know what everyone will want to do for lunch, but I personally like the "In N Out Burger" that is in Auburn, off hwy 49 and just before the hwy 80 overpass; a good place to eat and get ready for more twisty fun on 49 as it winds it's way towards Placerville and hwy 50 as it points easterly towards Lake Tahoe and Reno. From Placerville there are more than a few choices of how to get back to the Peppermill that can be discussed and determined when we get into Placerville. You're looking at approx. 265 to 280 round trip miles total.
See you guys/gals in the parking garage early Wednesday AM! WOOT-WOOT!! :beerchug:

Back