2010 Busa Stampede (Approaching the Gates)

What the heck.............I'll be 5th in line for ya Robert! You'll end up crawling to your room! But first, hand over them keys bro!! :laugh:

No crawling to the room. Lamb'll carry you the first night!

Last edited:
Hahahah...:rofl: :poke: Drunk already!

Well, as long as you can still ride the next day...:laugh:

Come ON MAN!!!!!! Who else is coming to the STAMPEDE YO....is gonna be hella fun....well organized event! SUZUKI folks will be there! Time to pick brains about upcoming Busa projects :whistle::whistle: Track day tons of rides sponsors with big names and prizes...HOW CAN YOU NOT GO if you are in the area???? I mean its cheap with lots of riding and stuff included! Letsmake this big....I cant wait....! I know theres more than 18 busa riders between CA/NV etc....Come on out and represent :thumbsup:

I am in the process of trying to plan logistics and finances... we got 4 ppl that want to go, 2 busa's. If we go, we will trailer our babies, and looks like we will miss on the rides and track. The 2 things I wanna do... anywho, tryin best I can.

I am in the process of trying to plan logistics and finances... we got 4 ppl that want to go, 2 busa's. If we go, we will trailer our babies, and looks like we will miss on the rides and track. The 2 things I wanna do... anywho, tryin best I can.

Ive got 2 post more than you!!!:tongue4: nananana boo boo

Back