2010 Busa Stampede Update (05JUN10)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, folks...

We're about two months away from the 2010 Busa Stampede...:cheerleader:, and all the details are falling into place; things are really starting to gel.

It reminds me of how much fun I had doing this last year...no, really.

Here are some notes, which are...noteworthy...:laugh:

• ESI is going to be handling Stampede Security again.
  • The Registration Hall has been secured.
  • Vendor Day and Track Familiarization details are solidifying.
  • The Banquet Hall and all the audio/visual equipment is reserved.
  • The Menu is selected and the chefs are testing their sauces and the carvers are sharpening their knives.
  • Rick Clemson, official event photographer is on-track to join us with additional data cards in hand.
  • Andrew Schweizer and his team will do logistics support and event videography, again.
  • I'm working with an artist to give you an even-better Stampede Commemorative T-Shirt. Of course, Hoodies and Ball Caps are also slated for offer.
All that said, I have to also lay out the registration deadline. For all intents and purposes, everyone should be registered by 15JUL10 (of course, if you need to make special arrangements, please contact me directly).

Anyone who knows they're coming, please register as soon as you're able. This helps me defray the initial financial outlay.

For all up-to-date information about any matter "Stampede," please visit the official site by clicking the link in my signature block.

Anyone wanting a PDF of the 2010 Busa Stampede Official Announcement (shown below the embedded video), please e-mail me: scar@busastampede.com.

Also shown below...the three event collages I made after last year's great gathering. What great times...

:cheerleader:SEE YOU IN RENO!!!:cheerleader:

2010 Stampede Flyer (final).jpg

Stampede Collage 1.jpg

Stampede Collage 2.jpg

Stampede Collage 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up Scar....be advised I'm 11 days away for the bicycle journey departure(riding/training daily, motorcycles have dust on em). As soon as I return to Reno (June 28), I'll jump into it with both feet! I'll hook up with U then. Doyle

Thanks for the good news and your hard work Scar..you da Man.
You know last year there where some plans laid for some group rides. As in multiple choice of routes. There are quite a few really good ones around here that we did not do last year...I know the hy 49 to downieville was a fave [ Eh' Cap ] That is a great one indeed. ..... mostly we rode north of Reno....Now that we have a couple of extra days this year.....A good long putt south into Cali is in order...for example ... 395 so to hwy88
to hwy 89 over monitor to 395 so. again then down to Sonora pass hwy 108 west to 49 to Angles camp hwy4 back to hwy89 to hwy 88 north to 395 north to reno.. you will not be dissapointed. There are more good ones too. gettin' pooped now..just got home from work at 0430 thurs. If i may..i'll post up some other suggestions too nite nite. Quincy
to Laporte OMG.....and beyond :beerchug: :beerchug:

:woot: Went by the Peppermill this morning, actually just before going over Donner on my way to Sacto! 67 Days!!:thumbsup::please::cheerleader: Hoons are going to hoon it up all hooning day and night. Gotta hoon it up a bit on the 12th and get some of that Julian Pie too!:bowdown::rulez:

:woot: Went by the Peppermill this morning, actually just before going over Donner on my way to Sacto! 67 Days!!:thumbsup::please::cheerleader: Hoons are going to hoon it up all hooning day and night. Gotta hoon it up a bit on the 12th and get some of that Julian Pie too!:bowdown::rulez:

:rofl: Ken...you're going to have to get your Julian Pie in Idyllwild, bro...

:beerchug: I'm sure they'll have some for you. :cheerleader:

Rick Clemson has agreed to put a banner up on his site for a couple of weeks...in his "Pick of the Week" spot on the heavily-traffic'd RickClemson.com.

Pretty cool.

:beerchug: Kudos to Rick!

Clemson Site Banner.jpg

Scar, I'll be registering as soon as I get my bike taken care of(very soon I hope), I'm down with transmission problems..uugggg!! Not going to be much fun without 2nd and some of 3rd gear!!

Dan

Scar, I'll be registering as soon as I get my bike taken care of(very soon I hope), I'm down with transmission problems..uugggg!! Not going to be much fun without 2nd and some of 3rd gear!!

Dan

Hope you get er fixed soon Dan, was looking forward to riding with you again.:please:

Sounds good, bro!

Looking forward to all the good times which lie ahead of us!
Posted via Mobile Device

Haven't posted on the site for quite a while, but been popping in every now and then. Used to have a 2004 Black/Blue Busa but that got rearranged by bambi at 60 mph, I survived, couldn't quit riding, so the new ride is a 2009 white Busa. Pictures to follow later.

Wanted to make it to last years stampede but just couldn't make it happen.

Noticed it's on this year, so I thought theres no way were going to miss this one. The wife and I are definately making it down. Awesome job you have done Scar in making this happen!! :thumbsup: Looking forward to meeting everyone. Will be registering later this week.

Back