300+ Miles Today on New Michelin Pilot Pure

I think they're marketing it to be a very capable cross-performer, Jim. I don't know how many miles it's going to be good for...but that'll be the primary deciding factor for me, for future purchases.

If I can get approximately the same number of miles out of them as I have the Road2s and 2CTs, then by all means, I'm going with Phat Goo on the sides.

:beerchug:

Try 'em and see! I love 'em this far!

i can get them pure tires for 115 for the front and 160 for the back

That seems kinda high for install...must be tax and stuff; disposal fee, new valve stems, etc.

Regardless, you'll love them! Good tires are like comfortable shoes for your feet. Can't go wrong with quality.

:beerchug:

No just the tires $400 installed

Try Motorcycle Superstore, I can get them for less than 300.00 installed.
Check out their installation tab that sends the tires directly to your dealership.
Great people at the Superstore.:beerchug:
Bubba

Scar, I will KEEEELLL you later

Good info Scar. I'm still sitting on a new pair of PP 2CT's which I've never tried, oh well lately that seems to a pattern for me, a day late and a dollar short.

Good info Scar. I'm still sitting on a new pair of PP 2CT's which I've never tried, oh well lately that seems to a pattern for me, a day late and a dollar short.

You'll love the 2CTs, as well, Gene. They're a great, confidence inspiring, longer-wear sport-tourer!

Sweet! Make sure to post up if there's a ride. I need to get out and scrub the sides of my tires back in.:thumbsup:

Dang you're bossy. :laugh: Just kidding...

Tell ya what...send me your e-addy by PM and I'll get you hooked into SoCalHoons. That's where the ride will be announced.

Plan?

i just ordered me a pure to hopefully it holds up and since Scar says he likes them i'll hold him accountable and bill him:laugh: if they dont work out where do i send the bill to again scar

Back