Michelin Releases the Pilot Power Pure

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Got this in email. Maybe old to some. I dont know.

And here's what's new:
Michelin has done it again! Michelin's Pilot Power 2CT was revolutionary, but now they've upped their game with the Power Pure. The Power Pure is not replacing the 2CT, but adding to their lineup. The Pure is an improvement of the 2CT in key performance areas like wet grip, dry grip, and stability.

Race-like Reflexes
• Provides ultimate cornering confidence and handling precision
• Revolutionary Light Tire Technology: a pair of Michelin Power Pure tires is more than 2 pounds lighter than comparable high-performance tires
• Improved in all key performance areas vs. Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires

Hold the Road
• All-new 2CT tread formulation for phenomenal grip
• Aggressive, longitudinal tread grooves optimize wet performance
Exceptionally fun ride! Superb wet and dry grip, handling, cornering stability, and feedback

10MichelinPowerPureLG.gif

Sound's like a good tire. I put the pilot power's on my girl's triumph 675 and she love's them. I run the dunlop's but have been looking into the michelin line.

The place I got email from has prices for under $300 shipped.
They are not a sponsor here and I dont think it right to advertise for them when there are others here that can get them.

If the sponsors cant beat or match the prices then you need to post up there Blanca!!!

Its not right to advertise but is right to pass along a good deal. Same with the newenough.com links. Imho.
Posted via Mobile Device

Link to tires

Michelin Pilot Pure Tire Set Special- 120/70-17, 190/55-17 - Tires - Superbike Toy Store - Sportbike

Link to cart.
While I just bought some boots from them last week and they did not charge me shipping I see cart has added it here for the tires so I am not afraid to admit I was wrong on free shipping but still a good price at $307 TYD.

https://www.superbiketoystore.com/s...=cart&ccUser=b345156dbd010836cad7f3f2d63dd021

Thanks! I needed a new set of tires and wasn't sure which way I was going to go with them. Can't wait to try these out.

Last edited:
It looks better than metzeler ractec in terms of wet.But i wonder the mileage is it better than k3 racetec???:whistle:

:thumbsup: Good deal Blanca. Thanks for sharing the info. This will def be my next set of tires. I already refuse to ride on anything other than the MPP 2CT. Lets try the new ones now!!

I liked the Pilot Power 2ct and loved the Pilot Road 2, so Im sure these will end up being another great product from them...Just not sure if they will outlast the Pilot Road 2...7k on rear tire & they look like they can do at least another 3k...I would be interested in hearing how people like these though....

:thumbsup: Good deal Blanca. Thanks for sharing the info. This will def be my next set of tires. I already refuse to ride on anything other than the MPP 2CT. Lets try the new ones now!!

They had to come out w/ something to compete marketing wise against the new Dunlop Sportmax Q2's :whistle:

Back