Cager rear-ended me

Are you sure your okay ? That pictures makes me cringe everytime I look at it . And by the looks of things you have plenty to ride till the 07 comes out so sit back and wait it won't be that much longer . If you buy back salvage and try to rebuild I'm sure we all have stuff laying around not being used . I have a stock exhaust headers , mid-pipe and cans you could have for just shipping . If I wasn't between jobs I'd ship em to you for nothing . Let me know . Take care of yourself man I got hit by a cager once and the day after is when things really started to hurt . Well my broke leg hurt right away but you know what I mean .

Thank God you're ok. You may want to hire your own lawyer in case any injuries come up in the following weeks or months, and certainly you'll want a lawyer before you sign anything from the insurance company. Always be careful of what you say and to whom you say it. And if you need any help, let us know.
LISTEN TO THIS STATEMENT PLEASE!!!!!! I can't stress this enough. You did the right thing by going to the ER after the wreck. Back injuries are funny about not showing up right away. Call a good lawyer and make the idiot pay!! Insurance company are out for themselves. A good lawyer will even the playing feild for you. Sorry about the wreck. You must have had the death grip on your bike to ride that to a stop! Very impressive.

Take it easy, your were just in a major trauma  

<!--EDIT|mofuggahere
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153319198 -->

this could of been much worse! Much. As you recall I lost a co-worker Saturday just like this. Two drunk teenagers plowed him down while stopped.

Count your blessings first..then seek legal advice.

Glad you survived.

hogger...

i wana know if you have balls of steel cause i dont know how you stayed on it wow i would have probably threw my helmet at him....and kicked the crap out of the guy but we are just glad your ok

Unbelievable, glad you’re ok

Asked if the light was red, how about are you ok?

He said I was admiring your bike, how about I'm sorry.

Friggin cagers

It's those Made in France Pilot Powers! They will draw any frenchman in an suv from miles around to intersect your bike
tounge.gif

You are very luck to be walking away from a rear ender like that. I'd wait a few days before making the decision you are not hurt. You may find yourself getting out of bed slower and slower as the days go by? A check by a physicial may be in your best interest?

Glad you are doing well.

Wowsers!! Glad you are OK,, and that your daughter stayed home.
Sorry about the bike, but at least IT can be replaced.

I can't believe you stayed on and rode it out..
bowdown.gif

So glad your daughter wasn't with you...stinkin' cager...

Hey, just glad you're okay and there's another Busa out there with your name on it...
wink.gif

Man - gruesome pic! Great job on riding it out - and glad that you are okay!

That must have been one wild ride! Glad your OK. Sorry about the bike. If you didn't get hurt than it all OK, family group hug time I think.

Glad you are ok. Holy crap I can't believe you stayed on it.
That's one reason why I never take the kidos, you never know about those idiots on the road.

I've always wondered about accidents like this. I'm sure many people just don't pay attention at times. What if the person behind the wheel is a crazy nut and changes lanes knowing we are there to run us off the road on purpose or hits us from behind just to see what would happen. We see the news everyday and people are getting more and more wacked out. Everytime I read about an accident I always think about this.

+1 on the lawyer and dont over look the slightest pain.

Make sure you get checked out over the next few days.

Back