My neighbors suck!! how about yours?

I google earthed her house...she ain't lying :laugh:

Were you one of the ones in chat that day that saw the pic of my half naked neighbor sitting on the front porch smoking a cig? :laugh:

Went and got a "snip" of it.

neighbors house.JPG

Last edited:
That is sad that you neighbors are like that. I would cut them off. Never do anything for them again and when they ask why just tell them they did not pay it forward. You seem like a great guy and I will thank you for all of the things you have done for them in the past.

Were you one of the ones in chat that day that saw the pic of my half naked neighbor sitting on the front porch smoking a cig? :laugh:

neighbors dogs buggin ya? cut up a big sponge and soak it in grease, and throw the pieces to the dogs. in about a week they will be gone. :whistle:

:laugh: don't think i'd really do that,it's pretty mean. i'd just shoot um. :whistle:

I live out in the country and I'm pleased to say I have good neighbors.
we all get along and every one's property is keep up no junk cars , trucks or tractors sitting around.
When I first moved here it wasn't that good, but once I started using the back hole I no longer have back pain and the tomato's are growing soooo good

???

OMG, thought my neighbors were bad. They like to claim half my property as their own when they have friends over. Fences (high fences) make great neighbors.

I bought a lot that has woods on both sides (that I own) so I can keep my neighbors at a safe distance if I want to :)

I can admit i have great neighbors but when it comes to the snow:rofl:

I'm the same way i have a 3 car driveway along with the neighbors 3 car and i hit the guy across the streets generally, usually with a shovel. Rare i bring out the snowblower. I do feel somewhat for em as i'm sure my truck wakes them up in the mornings so i figure hey i'll shovel they'res while i'm out, excercise cant hurt me any:whistle:

Last week we got some, did my usual ones after the first 6" and woke up to 8 more monday morning. Didnt have time to shovel so just left for work, came home and everyone had shoveled out...Right to there property lines, not even one pass up my walk???

We have neighbors that live up the road. We live in the country, so we do not have to look at them all the time, just when we drive by.

Long story short, they are a bunch of mouthbreathers, and have young girls that live there. Every time you turn off the main road onto our road, there is litter EVERYWHERE. Mcdonalds, Hardees, wendys trash all over the place. I figured out who was doing it, (them) so now I stop, pick it up, and toss it into their yard when I come home!:cheerleader:

Back