Thinking about a Hayabusa as a first bike?

Hello everybody!  I'm new to the forum and am just glad to be here.  I got me a busa three days ago and it was the best desicion I made.  Even having said that,  I would not recommend it for a starter bike.  It is too easy to kill yourself on that bike!  I have had no problems but that throttle is just asking for trouble.  If you do not have throttle control it will kill you.  It took me a day to adjust to the clutch and that monster throttle.  After that, it was smooth sailing.  I have not ridden a bike in about 15 years and even then it was nothing like this.  I respect its power and have not done anything crazy with it.  It is a smooth ride and when you are ready it is a great bike.

My liscence expired from cali and have not riden in a while i took the MSF class if you are military it is required but you get your money back. There is always thing to learn. I just bought a 06 busa what a blast. It is stock but that is plenty for me right now. Most of the Airmen ride 600 cheaper price but insurance will get you im 32 married i pay 23 a month for my busa. For a first bike not a good idea. I havent dumped it yet but i probably will. Take your time in choosing your bike. 1300R moves like no other. MSF class is the way to go they teach you really good it is about a week long here is SD cost 75 and you use there bikes that is cheap my dad says it cost 375 in Vegas. Can always trade in later if there is anything left of it knock on wood.

Back