New Rider Thinking about a Hayabusa

:welcome: nice bike!

Thanks, I liked the 500, but I found myself getting on it quite a bit as I got comfortable with the throttle...and I was pretty accustomed to the power...and really because my butt hurt after that 1000 mile trip to NC.

All I can say is what a difference...the seat is so much more comfy, I can tell it's a lil heavier than the 500 going thru the corners, but it still handles great. Now power....(I own some fairly fast mustangs)....but nothing prepares you for the power on the busa...the first time I kinda got on it (after riding it for a couple days familiarizing myself with it) I looked like the Joker from batman (you know jack nicholas's joker)...oh yea, I had one of them ear to ear grins...good thing I had on the helmet to conceal it...lol :)

Its a Suzuki so your a smart man, even smarter for being wise and not getting a Hayabusa as a first bike. Learn to ride well, it should come natrual, learn the instincts and the what ifs out on the road against cars. Soonier or later you will have to make a quick manuever and you will be glad that your first expierence was on a smaller lighter bike. Once you feel comfortable with your riding skills and judgement then head back to the delaer for a trade in on a 2012+ busa who knows what Suzuki has up there sleeves in the future. I am glad you made a wise decision.
Great color schemes on the bike looks nice and I bet its a blast to ride on the twisties being as light as it is.:thumbsup:

Incredible story and wise decisions made. I started out on a cruiser which was heavy then went to a CBR 900rr, then GSXR1000. I rode for years on those other bikes before I got my busa and i'm glad I did. Now I am a skilled rider and can truly enjoy my Busa. Welcome to the club and be safe.:welcome:

Back