New Busa Rider On The Block!!!

Hayabusa4life

I said Good Day!
Donating Member
Registered
Hi Everybody:

My name is Wilson and I live in Milwaukee, Wi. I was a guest for a while, reading all the info, questions, jokes and all that good stuff you guys post here everyday. Then I realize that I needed to be part of this great forum, because it is full of people who loves bikes (just like me).

I been riding about six years now. I always wanted to ride a bike, but I didn't know anybody who owned a bike. So I didn't have any other choice that teach myself how to ride. I went to the dmv to get my motorcycle permit, then I bought a bike to learn. I started riding with just a Kawasaki 500, that really didn't work out (not enough power),sold it within a year, then I bought a F4i (little better but not enough), I stay with that one for a while but I needed a bike with more power. Two years ago while riding the F4i I meet someone who had a Suzuki 1100, we started to go on rides and became friends. One day I ask him to let me drive his bike, and I did. "WOW... THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT !!! Something like this is what I need." But Suzuki didn't make 1100 anymore, I needed to go with a 1000 or 1300. I also wanted to drag race in the future, and with that in my mind I decided to go with the Hayabusa. Some people told me I was crazy jumping from F4i to Hayabusa, but I was sure that Hayabusa was the bike for me. Now I ride more than I use to, and enjoy my rides even more. I also started drag racing.

And here is my baby...
2006 Hayabusa L.E.

Milwaukee_36__Small_.jpg

Nice bike and great introduction! What is on the hump? Also, here's hoping that the Buell is behind you in the pic!
beerchug.gif
smile.gif

Welcome to the board .Enjoy and learn .
I didnt know they sold any other bike then a Busa.
beerchug.gif

rhbbspkani_e0.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 19 2007,10:30) Nice bike and great introduction!  What is on the hump?  Also, here's hoping that the Buell is behind you in the pic!  
beerchug.gif

smile.gif
Thanks, on the hump is a "W" marked so they know who's about to race when they look down from the tower (racer number), and yes the Buell is behind.
race.gif

Back