Just bought my 1st brand new Hayabusa!

RACERV, the busa will do a wheelie 1-2-3 no problem? I thought it was top heavy and you really have to know what you are doing to get it to wheelie? I was not aware it was capable of doing that so easily?

i got the bike this morning. All i can say is WOW, its incredible, Id say its like a cadillac. Its really nice to ride but if you slam on the gas or rather throttle its like an untamed beast. I only did a few miles because I had to get to work, but it was amazing and I dont regret buying it, Im very happy with it and I plan on spending alot of time on it, learning the ins and out, while also respecting the power of it. I took it nice and easy today and I had all sorts of A Holes honking and cursing me out. People hate riders in NYC. Its ridiculous. The frame sliders look great and so does the fender eliminator kit. Im gonna get some pics posted up as soon as I figure out how to do it. But yes i love the bike, I just need to get used to it and the power. Kickstand looks crappy though, im a little nervous about that. I saw the kickstand mod but Im not to sure exactly how to do it or if im better off buying another one? I dont know, you guys tell me?

Does the bike lean much on the kickstand? It should lean 10 or so degrees, but not look like it's in danger of falling over.

:welcome:

Coming from a much lighter bike it's easy to forget how much more room you need to stop the 'busa. New owners focus on the insane amount of power (I did too), but often don't think about the extra space needed to slow down.

Enjoy your new bike...post some pictures for us.

Back