finally bought my dream bike

just a couple more pictures 4u clocks etc

2009-suzuki-hayabusa-3_800x0w.jpg

2009-suzuki-hayabusa-4_800x0w.jpg

2009-suzuki-hayabusa-5_800x0w.jpg

2009-suzuki-hayabusa-6_800x0w.jpg

i live in wootton bassett now before then old town swindon its funny how everybody remembers the magic roundabout for the benifit of those reading this its a roundabout just outside the town centre if you can imagine its 1 roundabout with 8 runabouts round it if that makes sense and no im not smooking the old jamaican woodbines its true its very intresting on your 1st attempt to make your way from one side to the other real good fun

Nice grab! Don't forget you have a 3 mode selector switch so you can get accustomed to the power gradually. Congrats and welcome to the org.
Posted via Mobile Device

I didn't get all the way through your post because I ended up suffocating from lack of oxygen :moon: Periods FTW!

Nice bike though :laugh:
Jonny

You bought MY dream bike too! :bowdown:

I fell in love with the black/red 2010 back last December when they had them on display at the Toronto Motorcycle Show. My wife had to pull me off of the thing!

4181744342_258688dd34_z.jpg

Enjoy it! :cheerleader:

well here she is my bike got her sat morning , im really pleased with it its perfect great bike , i love the handling engine seat brakes the whole package . really smooth power more like a thrust i love it also a lovely feel through the steering and the slick buttersmooth gearbox is a gem. what can i say very happy

Photo-0046.jpg

Back