Finally Own My Dream Bike

GenuineChevy39

Registered
Since the day i laid eyes on a Busa i have been in love. Unfortunately with the way insurance is up here in Toronto i had to wait till i was 25 before i could even have a chance at getting decent pricing. Started off on a 99 SRAD 600 because it was the closest to a Busa that i could afford. Rode that for 5 years until i stumbled upon a poorly rebuilt 99 SRAD 750 which i cleaned up and basically rode for a year.
IMG_5787.jpg

FB_IMG_1473124222890.jpg

A week ago i had a guy offer me a very nice cash deal for my bike and without hesitation I jumped on it. I knew it was finally my time. Jumped on kijiji and found the one. The day after my SRAD was gone i was taking a two hour road trip to go see my dream bike. Looked the bike over for 15 minutes , made an offer and it was done. I was in shock. I finally owned a Hayabusa!

busa.jpg

She's an 03 with just of 24,000km, D&D exhaust, undertail and integrated lights and a double bubble wind screen.

Congrats! Can't wait to hear what you think of the differences in your new Busa and the 750. Your new machine is a torque monster.

Congrats and :welcome: to the org! Great place for in formation and great people here. I've been having mine for about 4 years now and remember getting it like it was yesterday. 2002 silver gen 1 turbo and swb at that.I wasn't looking for a turbo bike but when I came across it I jumped on it. It hasn't been rainbows and unicorns but it's been an awsome experience.

Back