Bike shopping...

The Hayabusa is what it is. It will be heavier feeling than the 750 for sure. But from what you have said it seems it would be a good fit for you. And I would not worry about the size and power so much. In the corners they feel lighter than they are and the power well... I have never heard anyone complain about that that has one!

...and you know black/red is the fastest color.:laugh:

Just picked mine up in Nov.(my 3rd Busa)and added a few mods.,waiting now for my seat to come back from New Image.

Welcome to the board,and grab a 2011...you won't be disappointed.:thumbsup:

newbike071.jpg

newbike073.jpg

newbike072.jpg

Thank you for your service, buy one, as long as it is the fast one (08 orange and black) The Busa is a monster, but guns don't kill people! I went from no bike to a Busa, love it, love it, love ittttt......
It is like a privilage to own one, and something special about it!
Best of luck with your decision, and :welcome::welcome:

Bikers complaining about a motorcycle with "too much weight and power" is like a soldier complaining about a tank with too much weight and firepower. ???

Welcome to the org. bro, US Army Veteran here.... Glad to have you back home.... Go for it !!!! I love it !!! No doubt about it, Ive road 750's, 1000's..... Busa is where it is !!!

Oh yea !!

BLACK AND RED.........BLACK AND RED.........BLACK AND RED !!!!:laugh::poke:
FASTEST COLOR.......FASTEST COLOR........FASTEST COLOR !!!!:laugh: (:poke:@ ALL THE BLANCA BUSA OWNERS:whistle::laugh:)

Nah, but you want be disappointed !!!! HOOAH !!!!

My Busa 9.JPG

Welcome to the madness. BTW after getting the bike make sure you wear a helmet, otherwise it is hard to keep all the bugs out of your teeth from the constant smile you will have.

Thanks for the service, Navy vet here. I just picked up mine today. First new bike and first bike bigger than a 600. Freakin love it, even though it was 39 degrees outside.

Seems to me if you are young and unattached and back in the good ole USA that you could do a lot worse than having a busa to do a little roaming. Backpack, credit card/cash and go see what's around...in a series of 500 mile steps!

Back