Bike shopping...

mccoyboy82

Registered
Hello, I'm coming home next month from overseas and looking to buy a new bike. Before i left for deploymeny i was riding my "99" GSXR 750 (SRAD) for a year. I was wondering what you guys think of the Hayabusa (My Dream Bike) ?

What they ^^^^^^ said.

:welcome:

Anything specific? The great thing about this site is if you find a problem with your Busa there is almost always a solution here.

Thanks for your service! Take your time when you get back home and reacclimate to civilization. I kinda think we like Busa's a lot, depending on what you intend to do with it.

Thanks for the warm welcomes, but everyone i talk to about the Hayabusa they always seem so discouraging and firm against getting one, complaining about the size and power of the bike. So i came here to hear what the people who ride the busa had to say about the bike they love. :bigsmile: Oh and i want to get the black and red 2011... :drool:

Busas are junk. Don't know why I ever wasted my money on one?
Oh yeah! It's because it came with a free membership to Hayabusa.org and like 100 new friends :)

Thanks for the warm welcomes, but everyone i talk to about the Hayabusa they always seem so discouraging and firm against getting one, complaining about the size and power of the bike. So i came here to hear what the people who ride the busa had to say about the bike they love. :bigsmile: Oh and i want to get the black and red 2011... :drool:

People always talk bad about things they are jealous of. Remember that. I'm betting that none of the folks who talked bout the weight or power being bad has ever had one. And I also bet you won't find a single person who's ever owned one that will say anything bad about it.

Can some of you guys post up your track day vids so he can show the jellybellies how big momma gets it done?

Ps.....what sissybwoy is complaining about the power? All of us here want more even though it's already got more than we need. Heck there's even a few here with turbos on their bikes!

Thanks for your service! Take your time when you get back home and reacclimate to civilization. I kinda think we like Busa's a lot, depending on what you intend to do with it.

It is a honor to serve, and yes i do plan on taking a break, i been gone for a year :war: but i will just be using the bike for commuting for the most part. I really just enjoy riding, i don't do tricks or race at all.

People always talk bad about things they are jealous of. Remember that. I'm betting that none of the folks who talked bout the weight or power being bad has ever had one. And I also bet you won't find a single person who's ever owned one that will say anything bad about it.

Can some of you guys post up your track day vids so he can show the jellybellies how big momma gets it done?

Better yet, go back to your other bike sites (gixxer.com, Yamaha R1 forums, zx10.net, etc, etc) and see how many owners of those bikes have over 100,000 miles on their steeds.. We have several members here like that. Just proof in the fact that these are the bikes to RIDE, not pose on.. If you like to ride, buy a 'busa. If you like to pose, (assuming you don't do track days, etc) get a liter bike..

go for it! i don't think you will be disappointed and you can play with the selector mode switch to ease into the saddle. welcome! :thumbsup:

Back