Living the dream...

Motospazz

Registered
Hello, I just got my 07 Hayabusa brand new, and I have to say it's a dream come true. I looked at the 08, but the deal was so sweet for the 07 they had. This bike is so beautiful yet so aggressive at the same time.

I started riding about 5 yrs ago with a Suzuki Bandit 600. I rode that until recently making the jump to the Hayabusa. I'm just about 40 years old, and I was a bit scared at first mainly of rumors of the power. But, after just completing my first 1000 miles, it is a very manageable power. Very smooth take-off's and great in the canyons. Being only 5' 7" tall, most bikes kept me on my toes at stops. The Hayabusa is lower to the ground and gives me more comfort when at stops.

I live in a smaller town in California, I was wondering if there was a listing of clubs or groups that ride near me so I could hook up and ride.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

W

I live in a smaller town in California, I was wondering if there was a listing of clubs or groups that ride near me so I could hook up and ride.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

W

Welcome to the board.

What part of CA. I know some guys on in the Central Valley and there are a bunch of riders down here in SoCal, so let us know where you are and we'll point you in the right direction.

Welcome to the oRg! We have lots and lots of great folks in Cali. Cant wait for the pics! :cheerleader:

:welcome: to the addiction. Beware of the first mod, it's all downhill from there.

And don't forget the pics :poke:

welcome:welcome: and where are ya at in cali? we ride all the time around here:thumbsup:

Back