finally bought my dream bike

BUSA10

Registered
well ive finally bought my dream bike the 2010 busa in black with red decalls so i thought id say hi to all the members of this great forum im cheating a bit as i dont pick the bike up untill sat 14 2010 so im abit premature but im so fired up about the bike i had to join theres a story behind my buying the busa ive wanted one for years since i first saw the bike love at first sight but i always thought they were very exspensive and i never had that sought of money so they just past me by ive had a good few sportsbikes cbr thou zzr cbr 6rr the list gos on then i got the cruiser bug for a while and sold my last bike a few months ago in the meantime me and my wife were just browing in a local bike shop as they have events there and we went down to enjoy we were in the dealers shop and the love affair began there she was in front of me the black beaty i had a sit on her and a good look round and up and down i ask my wife to find out how much the bike was she came back and said the bike is 10000 i nealy fell off the bike i thought they cost 14-15000 say no more i bought it there and then boy that felt good so im really looking forward to picking it up 3 more sleeps lol etc on one last note i have to say this is a great forum and i look forward to post my own tips and hints and also the read other peoples threads well all the best ride safe and ill be there with you soon

congrats and welcome. i can tell you're very excited since you just wrote one very, very long sentence (a few periods/commas would have helped) :poke:

Grats on the bike.

But there's no 2010 lineup on Busa. It's 2009 and then 2011 is on line up. They havent yet come up with MSRP (atleast here in US). So I'm confused which year bike did you really buy. Have Suzuki release 2011 earlier in UK than in US?

Grats on the bike.

But there's no 2010 lineup on Busa. It's 2009 and then 2011 is on line up. They havent yet come up with MSRP (atleast here in US). So I'm confused which year bike did you really buy. Have Suzuki release 2011 earlier in UK than in US?

There wasn't a 2010 U.S. release but there was everywhere else.

There wasn't a 2010 U.S. release but there was everywhere else.

WTH...that's not fare...I had to buy the previous year :(:cussing:

So what are the differences in 09 and 10 models? Just color? Coz 09 and 11 seems like just color difference.

heres the bike the colour etc but just a libary pic but ill post more pictures when i get my bike sat

2010-suzuki-hayabusa-gsx1300r.jpg

well regards to bike being an 09 plate its 100% a 2010 model in england we have a system which allows to new plates a year 1 in august and 1 in september this bike is the brand new upto date 2010 model thanks

well regards to bike being an 09 plate its 100% a 2010 model in england we have a system which allows to new plates a year 1 in august and 1 in september this bike is the brand new upto date 2010 model thanks

Yes, it is a 2010 model. We have the same one in Australia.

Yeah, that looks like the 2011 model that is coming out here in US. I really like this color combo...specially all over Z-black color.

i could have had the busa in september but i just couldnt wait thanks for all your replys
the funny thing is i never even test rode the bike crazy i know so im really going in with no idea what they ride like but ive gone my homework and looked at loads of reveiws lets just hope there right a

you made the right decision man...i never rode any sportsbike in my life before picking up my Busa. I knew I wanted and I got it... and now I enjoy every bit of it. Good that you waited by the way...IMO you got the best color :)

i could have had the busa in september but i just couldnt wait thanks for all your replys
the funny thing is i never even test rode the bike crazy i know so im really going in with no idea what they ride like but ive gone my homework and looked at loads of reveiws lets just hope there right a

Let us know how you go on The Magic Roundabout!

thanks the bike is a lovely colour a real beaty really nice finish aswell its black with like a blue metalic finish like a dark blue metalic top coat really spackles in the sun in fact i was really impressed with the finish very good i forget to mention when i bought the bike the dealer had a specail offer on i got 2000 pounds 4000 dollers worth of free clothing a shoe crash helmet rukka motorcycle jacket boots trousers gloves thermal under suit 2 peice set ruksack disc lock and a goody bag full of crash bungs tank protector etc but the top item was a cat 1 thatcham alarm with keyfob brings the insurance right down a dam fine extra

rainbow 7 you did make me laugh youve been to swindon in wiltshire then i take it the magic roundabout is an eye opener ha ha have a go the the rush hour real good fun

Back