rides like a dream

tjsharkstank

Registered
As you all know I picked up my busa about 2 weeks ago. It was too tall for my 5'4 self so I ordered some parts and waited. While waiting for said parts, I would go down to the garage and pet the Busa and sit on the Busa and talk to her. It was f@!k*^g torture I tell you!!! I had been waitng months to first sell the cruiser and then find a sportbike that had been taken care of. I wanted a Busa but I never thought I could find one that was nice that I could afford. So I had the baddest ass bike on the planet sitting in my garage and I couldn't really ride it (safely). The parts came in as schedule and then it rained. It rained for days. I was starting to think I would never get to ride this awesome thing I had heard so much about. Then, the rain cleared and I dropped her off yesterday.

I picked up the bike today for my first official evening out with the Busa. Let me tell you this, the Busa DID NOT disappoint. OMG! I kept saying that to myself most of the evening. OMG OMG over and over. No matter the gear or RPM when I twisted the throttle, the power was there.

Lets talk about handling. I had the CBR 600f4i which was supposedly the all around towner with a fun kick. Even with my Busa lowered it handled like a dream. I couldn't believe that I was flicking around a bike that was so much heavier than the CBR.

I am blown away by this bike. I am sitting here thinking about how I could stretch out my ride time to work tomorrow. It was a good idea to buy this bike if I do say so myself!

beerchug.gif
I love mine also

Man, for a moment there were part of your posting that I thought I wrote  
super.gif
.  She is just an incredible machine  
bowdown.gif

Enjoy, But remember if you find yourself in the garage late at night with a tube of KY...........STOP!

You will want to use the warming kind
wow.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

I broke my bike in within 2 days. 1000 miles by the time I got it in.
Took 2 days off at the end of the week, put another 1000 on in those 2 days. I have 14,000 miles since last June. I'd say the Hayabusa is like a
virus, once you get it, you got it for life.

I remember feeling the same sense of helplessness after I bought mine. The actual day I signed the papers, it started pouring down rain at the precise minute I walked out into the parking lot to ride home from the dealer. Sadly, I let them wheel it right back into the shop and wait until it cleared up some other day. Unfortunately, this was a Friday and they were closed Saturday, Sunday and Monday for the Memorial Day holiday. Finally, on Tuesday I went back to pick it up only to have it start raining as I pulled into their driveway. I didn't even get out of my car. By that time, I was fuming made at the cruel trick weather was playing on me. Finally, the next clear day, I just took off 1/2 a day of vacation and showed up as they opened to make sure I could get that bike safely home in my garage. Waiting is so hard when you don't posess a single ounce of patience in your body.

(05BusaLe @ Jul. 13 2007,17:flamethrowing:) Enjoy, But remember if you find yourself in the garage late at night with a tube of KY...........STOP!

You will want to use the warming kind
wow.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

jump9.gif
jump9.gif
This is true

ices_rofl.gif
jump9.gif
ices_rofl.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

ices_rofl.gif

Welcome to the family. Now that you are a
Junkie don't seek help seek a daily Fix with
a shot of Busa straight to the vain
beerchug.gif

Hi new guy here. I picked mine up june 27 Dealer had 2007 on sale 9800+tax.(has 1 red left mine Blue) Been riding off and on for 45years Never rode a bike like this . Smooth and fast,real fast.
Like many was raining day I picked up we got wet togather for next 4 days.
Almost 1100 miles as of today and looking foward to many more.

(tjsharkstank @ Jul. 12 2007,19:58) As you all know I picked up my busa about 2 weeks ago. It was too tall for my 5'4 self so I ordered some parts and waited. While waiting for said parts, I would go down to the garage and pet the Busa and sit on the Busa and talk to her. It was f@!k*^g torture I tell you!!!  I had been waitng months to first sell the cruiser and then find a sportbike that had been taken care of. I wanted a Busa but I never thought I could find one that was nice that I could afford. So I had the baddest ass bike on the planet sitting in my garage and I couldn't really ride it (safely). The parts came in as schedule and then it rained. It rained for days. I was starting to think I would never get to ride this awesome thing I had heard so much about. Then, the rain cleared and I dropped her off yesterday.

I picked up the bike today for my first official evening out with the Busa. Let me tell you this, the Busa DID NOT disappoint. OMG! I kept saying that to myself most of the evening. OMG OMG over and over. No matter the gear or RPM when I twisted the throttle, the power was there.

Lets talk about handling. I had the CBR 600f4i which was supposedly the all around towner with a fun kick. Even with my Busa lowered it handled like a dream. I couldn't believe that I was flicking around a bike that was so much heavier than the CBR.

I am blown away by this bike. I am sitting here thinking about how I could stretch out my ride time to work tomorrow. It was a good idea to buy this bike if  I do say so myself!
race.gif
Cool

Back