2015 Hayabusa

It's strange, but no big deal, I can make mine do it every time I start the bike. If I don't let off the clutch after starting the bike it will not go into first. If I let go of it then apply again goes in like butter.

Im really loving the Busa, up to 410 miles now, cant wait to get it broke in! Only reving to 5500rpms till I get to 600miles is killing me!!!

Nice !

My last 2 bikes
were Ducati's ,
I had a 2003

GSXR 750
up until 2009 ,
then I bought an
1198 Ducati and
in 2013 I bought an
1199 Ducati so I am
used to the track bikes .

I am looking
forward into
more of a do
it all bike.

I just love the
Hayabusa .

:banana:

Last edited:
Im really loving the Busa, up to 410 miles now, cant wait to get it broke in! Only reving to 5500rpms till I get to 600miles is killing me!!!
On the advice of my tuner, I broke mine in hard, after 50 miles I took it to 150 a few times and let it back off. Some people do this others not, but it worked for me.

I chatted with both Frank from Powerhouse and the owner of Boosted. Both of these men should know a thing or two about motors. They both said the modern cylinder coatings are up to the task of hard throttle far quicker than the manual says I did mine by the book because I am an old guy. But I'm told to ride it like I normally would after about 150 miles and it will be fine. YMMV. That said the only time I am going to get to 11,000 rpm is at the strip by short shifting into third . and that is just to say I did it. Under normal riding I doubt it will ever get to 8. But thats me

Back