New to forum

nickblaze466

Registered
Just wanted to say hi. Stumbled across this board yesterday and after reading for a while I decided to join up.

I just picked up my first 'busa saturday, 07 blue. had a couple bikes before, cb900f and a suzuki intruder 800. Spent a little time on an f4i but nothin major so this is my first experience with something so big.

i've got 2 miles on it now, needless to say they were very interesting. always knew they were fast, but its something altogether different to be on one riding. sweet bike...just wish it was warmer..

busa_side.jpg

Welcome and thanks for the pic! Have a look around and stay awhile...

We expect hot dogs from Tony Packo's now!! Hope I spelled that right! Never made a trip to Toledo without stopping there for a couple of those fantastic hotdogs!

post-52-02136-welcome.gif

Congrats, and welcome to the madness
beerchug.gif

Now has the mod bug bitten you yet? If not dont worry it will!
Then you will wonder when it will end?
SHOCKED.gif

Hang on the mod police will be hitting this thread soon....

Actually yeah the mod bug has got me already. I spent about 6k building up my ATV engine before i lost interest and sold it to get this thing. I'm not too up to speed yet on the forum, or how the bike works, so i'll just ask a quick question here.

I've been reading, and from what it seems akrapovic is the exhaust system i'd like to get. i'd like to keep both cans. where the hell do you find one of those at?

and the power commander looks like it remaps the computer to increase the fuel going into the bike so theres no lean condition. Look to be two different options for power commanders. Which one do i want? and whats the deal with the ignition module? would i need something like that running full exhaust and maybe a k&n or am i good with the pc by itself?

sorry for the bone head questions, i'll learn as I go.

Back