The Spouse and the Busa.

The Spouse and the Busa. -

• The wife hates the thing and wants it gone.

Votes: 253 99.2%
  • I have to be very nice and beg my Mrs if I want to ride.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The wifey doesn't mind me going out as long as it is planned.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I ride anytime, anywhere, anyhow, cuzz she don't care.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Loves it and she is usually on the back seat.

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife?  You guys are suckas!  

Single.. I do what ever I want.
yeah, whatever u want...except have a date every nite of the week, all year long; n a ridin buddy that makes the bike look better than u do! btw-nice pics NJ! my lady cuts plans w/her girls if she knows i'm not cruisin with my boys n weather is nice-likes nothin better than flyn down the freeway to Lake Michigan n cruisin the lakefront for an hour or two.

Wife? You guys are suckas!

yeah, whatever u want...except have a date every nite of the week, all year long; n a ridin buddy that makes the bike look better than u do! btw-nice pics NJ! my lady cuts plans w/her girls if she knows i'm not cruisin with my boys n weather is nice-likes nothin better than flyn down the freeway to Lake Michigan n cruisin the lakefront for an hour or two.
Thanks Man!

Not tryn to be mean ROYZ-jus having fun w/ya like i'm sure ur msg was intended on havin fun with us "attached" fellas. but seriously-no pickn on us fer bein whipped, cuz we like it-so nyah, nyah! we're rubbr n yer glue! tounge.gif tounge.gif tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

She like to go with but our 7 month old little girl slows her down.

Mine has actually handed me the helmet and said ,"GO, Don't care which one, Just GO and don't come back for a couple hours" then opened the door and pointed like I was a dog being sent out for "watering". She sensed I was in need of the relaxation and resetting of the brain that only riding can provide me. I came back home a couple hours later completely reset.
I limit my riding time to after Jr is in bed. I love spending all the time I can with him doing whatever. Was invited to go for a "spirited" ride this past Sunday but declined. We played around the house all day then went riding the Dune Buggy for an hour in the afternoon and had an absolute BLAST!

My wife is almost always on back. She hates the hump or if I fold up the buddy pegs....she says that I'm trying to look single laugh.gif .

Mine actually told me that she wanted to "not" take the Goldwing and go for a busa ride last weekend. She is so cool.

The Hayabusa is the Wifes, I get to chauffeur when she wants to go for a ride, which is often! So she totally understands the Need to Ride, I keep a fairly well balanced schedule for Passengering and for Solo on the GSXR's and Track Days, That reminds me I need to schedule a Track day for the Busa and my Wife as a passenger, she wants to go for a ride on Willow Springs!!!

I think the Picture says it all!!!

busaStarbucks__Small_.JPG

You know......I don't see a choice for "Wife loves it so much she got her own"

You are a real sexist bunch! Better fix that............. firedevil.gif

You missed one.

Wife doesn't mind when or where and usually comes along on her own bike.

tee hee

--Nanwags

Wife is super cool about me riding but wants nothing to do with it - never been on the back of my Busa or prior street wheels. In fact, just got back from a 300 mile ride Saturday.

But I agree with others, the toughest part of getting away are the kids - I've got 3 of them... another few years and I'll take my oldest out with me, on his own bike wow.gif

hmmmm theres not one for chooses to believe it doesnt exist. but then i catch her out in the garage the other day looking at it

Wife is ok with it super.gif ... it's my 1 year old daughter I have to worry about !! She makes the rmmm, rmmm sound for me & then cries. They are soooo cute at that age.

(nitrousjunkie @ Nov. 28 2005,12:19)
(ROYZGSX @ Nov. 29 2005,02:10) Wife?  You guys are suckas!  

Make no mistake about it,I do wear the pants in my house.
laugh.gif She just tells him which ones to wear!! laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I dont see this option but I can ride when ever I want and the wife will go.

but she is scared of it and freaks out, so i really have to tone it down.

I'm willing to make the trade off for the quality time. super.gif

She rides a 1100 V-Star and we switch bikes every now and then. Nothing like a cruiser to make you appreciate a sportbike.

Although my wife has hated the bike since I brought it home in early Sept. she's finally starting to acknowledge the fact that it's here to stay, she even went as far as getting me a 'busa hoodie for my B-Day last week, I was shocked to say the least. SHOCKED.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back