Sneaking out on the bike

OB_Big Ed

Registered
This is a question for you guys that are married or have full time girl friends. How often can you go out riding without getting in deep **** with the little woman?

Now ED if you are the rooster in the house, you don't need to sneak out. You just insert the key and leave.

well, i'm one of those very fortunate ones that married a homebody. don't get me wrong, she's a great woman. but best of all, i go where i want, when i want. i'm usually out till 3 or 4 in the morning most weekends in the spring and summer. usually try to get home earlier on weeknights. i have a family night at least once a week. usually of my chosing. spend quality time with my son and my wife then another for just my wife. most saturdays during the day i spend with my son. otherwise, i go as i please with her blessing. it's great.
mike
a.k.a. hiabuser

I have managed to convince every girlfriend and all three wives that unless I am free to use my bike in any way I choose whenever I choose, I will be a demoralized, useless, frustrated man who will probably find other, far more evil ways to get my ya yas out.

Also, I have been very careful to chose women who love guys who ride bikes, whether those women like being on a bike or not (and trust me, NO woman likes riding with me). I know that it can be a deal breaker in a relationship if the woman doesn't buy into my riding lifestyle.

Besides...what's a woman worth if she doesn't get horny just looking at a nice bike?

No...I mean all that seriously.

That’s right I’m the man of the house I can come and go as I please, If my wife has a problem with that she can lump it. NOT! Man you two live in a world I only dream of. I have to put in two so-called quality hours for every single riding hour. I was hoping Packa and FC would give me some tips on correcting this situation.

I haven't found a good way of sneaking out. It usually has something to do with the way I take-off. But I've managed to get out alone a time or two. Got three kids and they all want to ride. Don't care much for passengers. Seems they tend to throw-off my timing. Also, I like to ride hard at times. My wife likes for me to spend as much time as possible with her. She's always reminding me that I'm married.

She knew when I married her that this was my life and my job deal with it. and she does except for birthday ect. like bike week always falls on my anniverasy. bummer

DP,
I was writing while you were posting. I’m still on wife #1 (twelve years and two kids) I was not quite as through as you in my screening. I still think I made the rite choice. I just want to fine tune things. Or maybe just get some ideas for pleading my case. I like the gotta get my Ya Ya’s out some how argument but I’m looking for more material.

Well Big Ed, you've come to the right place for more great BS and advice on how to deal with women!

Oh, wait my mistake, you probably wanted advice from a guy who has a wife!

Good luck. By the way, you must be doing something right, you at least have a bike, and a Busa at that!

compromises! compromises! She lets me do what I like (mostly ride), and I let her do what she wants (just relax, have lunch with her girlfriends) while I watch my girls.
It works and it's fair.

No wife, no girlfriend, but a garage full of fast toys to make up for it. Lousy trade off, but its all i have-
The last gf said "If you spent as much time working on your relationship as you do on that Shifter Kart", guess what? She's gone-
Won a lot of kart races-
ducmanic

Any girls out there want to meet the duc?

[This message has been edited by ducmanic (edited 21 December 1999).]

Ed try the "I'm a calmer, more loving man when I get back" angle. Or how about "I love you and the children dear, but I just feel I have the right to endanger myself and the family's future if I feel like it."

No?

Ummmmmm..."For every every lap I take, you'll get ten in return."

I'm struggling at this point Ed.

I know! "It keeps me young in body and spirit so you'll never find yourself married to your own father."

The one angle I know doesn't work is the "Eat shite baby, I do things my way" angle.

I've tried that one and I didn't get any for a week.

Try "It's who I am. You wouldn't want a couch potatoe that does nothing but kisses your *** , you married a real man". Mine laughs but she lets me go.

er big ed i will keep the trash talk to my aussies versus yankees (their canadians arnt they) thread
so dont fear
but i will say this
if you want a woman that understands, looks after your every desire, wipes your butt when your on your butt after a crash, polishes your bike, installs a turbo kit, remains faithful, cooks, cleans and irons.

then its simple
marry an aussie

lol

your good mate
packa

Just one week for telling her to eat s h i t , last time I did that I was on my own for at least a month.
I think the ten to one lap ratio will work thou.
Thanks

Find a good marriage counselor. You and your wife go to visit the counselor for this specific issue. You state your case, the wife states her's and a good counselor will come up with a good compromise. I assume when you are talking about a bike ride you do not mean Fairbanks to Tierra Del Fuego.

My wife and I tried this for some small but sticky issues and it worked quite well. No use letting it fester.

I usually just ask my wife if she wants to go with me, 9 out of 10 times she doesn't want to go, but I enjoy riding either way.

What more quality time is there than riding with your wife or girlfriend?, hmmmmm. Isn't that just one of the many bonuses of bike riding? I would say, fork over the $$ of getting her the proper riding gear, and she may be will to go with you. If you are lucky enough, she'll catch the bug, and you get his/hers busa's...?

I've always had an acute facination with chicks that ride. No, not the ones with more armpit hair than me. I mean the hotties. Although very rare, down here in south fla. they are scattered about quite a bit. Were talkin sportbikes here, 600f3's and the like. Recently on the main drag I spotted one pull into a parking garage, blond, tight cutoff jeans shorts, tan as hell. I figured hell, this may be your soulmate! Pulled into the garage and snaked my way up to the next level where she was stepping on the elevator. Having far too much class to call out to her, instead I left my card on her bike with a short note on the back. It read: " I followed you for 3 miles, pleasuring myself as I drove, I have a hayabusa, please consider riding with me"......Love,Drew The ***** never called.

Back