busa parts addict, i need help.

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
those of us that are married that own a busa often face this dilema
i am a busa parts addict.
i walk a mighty thin line on sneaking and buying accessories without the official approval from the boss.
i am coming clean i need help to get over this addiction
i go to bed dreaming of some sort of new mod.
i wake up with accessories jumping threw my head.
now its exhaust systems, tomorrow what will it be ?
have any of you been able to beat this addiction ?

sad.gif
zzwhip.gif
You're done when she catches you.

I've gotten in deep caca a few times too. Still trying to figure how to swing the Vegas trip coming up.

brave.gif
 & no
nowadays I budget my spending
otherwise I could spend my entire next year's salary
sure I'd be done w/ the Busa

but on to another bike
crazy.gif

so I try for about once a month now

Nathan i understood what you meant in the p.m. and thanks for letting me know.

i told the wife i`m not alone. we shere the same problem
beerchug.gif

ices_rofl.gif
My name is Robert and I'm a Busaholic. The addiction can't end my brother until you want it to end.
bluegrab.gif

(Devil Dog @ Dec. 01 2006,19:12)
sad.gif

zzwhip.gif
 You're done when she catches you.

I've gotten in deep caca a few times too.  Still trying to figure how to swing the Vegas trip coming up.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
laugh.gif

I told you to bring her
jump9.gif

I went through six packs of Busarette Gum in two days and finally said to hell with it! I am a Busaholic!

Please post it when you figure the answer out.

I think GPW said it best, "its better than doing crack"
laugh.gif

There is no cure , but look on the bright side your addiction could be Airplanes and Race cars ..... then you in trouble!!!!!!

Ive told my girlfiend, that my bike comes first!!!LOL

after seeing runeights post on the gilles adjusters i knew i wanted them.
then the light went on in my head, i am a busa accessories addict.

in conclusion the busa is a lady of the upmost standards that requires your undivided attention and your wallet.

Hello.....My name is BlueHaya......sigh.........and I also am a Busaholic. I know there are more things to life other than my beautiful bike and this forum, but I just can't see them.

The first step is admiting a problem.
all_coholic.gif

YOU NEED TO GO TO A ZX14 CAMP ASAP!!!! After you get out of that, you will be happy with what you have and will no longer need to upgrade.
beerchug.gif

but it is all CAp's fault because if he hadn't built this wonderful place we never would have known what we were missing

the second step is to find someone else to blame it all on
laugh.gif

No cure, it never ends. Just got my Busa back after being off one for a couple of years, and I think about all the stuff I want to do with this one; and, now I want a GXXR 750 really bad. Don't know how I'm going to pull that one off. I was on the Busa a couple of weeks ago at an auto parts store and a guy about my age asked me"what are you doing on that thing", I just said "having fun". Truely it never ends, and now I'm trying to learn how to ride a sport bike the"rightway" at almost 60. Crazy......

If you stay single and just date you wouldnt have this problem! lol, kidding. And yes, yer screwed when she catches you!
firedevil.gif

"Grab your ankles"!

Back