Ride with the spouses

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
I know we have a few spouses/significant others that are fairly new to riding and won't tackle the group ride with us on Saturday. I was thinking about putting together a short easy cruise for Sunday morning before everyone goes their separate ways. I know mrsBW will only have had her license for about 2 months by then, so it will definately be a beginner paced ride.

Let me know if there is any interest or if this sounds like a very bad idea.

Great idea! My wife is on her second year of riding. Only problem is your about 14 hours away from me. ???

Good luck! :beerchug:

Sounds like a great idea Dennis. We are only bringing one bike this year, but we need ride for the beginners. :beerchug:

Im solo all summer YIPPIE!!!! the wife is pregnant...guys anyone who is thinking about having kids get your wives pregnant over the winter......
:rofl:

i'm in, i don't think Ms. Semi is going to end up making this one but it sounds like a good time...are we going to do this one after breakfast?

i'm in, i don't think Ms. Semi is going to end up making this one but it sounds like a good time...are we going to do this one after breakfast?

That's what I was thinking. Squirel run before breakfast, spouse ride after. Then load up and head on home :(

Michael, Dennis, I dont have a trailer anymore! :laugh:Ah crap, we are talking about Eureka, ok then, never mind, she will be riding it.

That's what I was thinking. Squirel run before breakfast, spouse ride after. Then load up and head on home :(

Mary and I would be in for that. This year I'm staying at the point west Sunday night too, and leaving for home Monday.:thumbsup:

Back