Ride around the lake this weekend . . .

So of course the rain/drizzle stops/sun comes out and Red/Rob rode over to my house around 10:30.:laugh::thumbsup:

lucky you....my wife wasted no time piling a ton of "HONEY-DOs" on me as soon as I got off the phone with ya earlier this morning. In fact, just back home now :banghead:

How about we ride in from your place . . . Does Jeff know where you live ? So what do you think ?

Red, *<(:{)-

Just made me an offer I can't refuse. Jeff has not been to me place....yet :) Have any roads in mind...Palomar? De Luz Road? Julian? We can meet at the Arco/Shell station @ 79 South or whatever spot is good for most. Kickstands up and ready to roll @ 0930?

This is about 3 hrs + worth of riding: Temecula - De Luz Road - Palomar Mountain - Temecula: 33163 Vía Alvaro, Temecula, CA 92592 to Temecula, CA - Google Maps

I'm definitely ridin' by Adam's(in Perris)Sat. morning to help him get his bike up on the lift,i think we should all meet up over there and show the brother some support since he can't ride for another 3-4 weeks.Anybody comin' down from the north(Mike & big Jeff)could swing by and get me,and we could meet up with Red,Rob,and kromdom somewhere in that area(Elsinore,Perris,and/or eventually at Adam's)before headin' out to wherever.

I'm definitely ridin' by Adam's(in Perris)Sat. morning to help him get his bike up on the lift,i think we should all meet up over there and show the brother some support since he can't ride for another 3-4 weeks.Anybody comin' down from the north(Mike & big Jeff)could swing by and get me,and we could meet up with Red,Rob,and kromdom somewhere in that area(Elsinore,Perris,and/or eventually at Adam's)before headin' out to wherever.

Count me in, JEFF.....helpin a Busa brotha out is always a good thing. Great idea to meet there and then kick off the ride.

I'm definitely ridin' by Adam's(in Perris)Sat. morning to help him get his bike up on the lift,
i think we should all meet up over there and show the brother some support since he can't ride for another 3-4 weeks.
Anybody comin' down from the north(Mike & big Jeff)could swing by and get me,
and we could meet up with Red,Rob,and kromdom somewhere in that area
(Elsinore,Perris,and/or eventually at Adam's)before headin' out to wherever.

I went over to Adams house on Monday . . .

I can help him out during the week ?

Let's go ridin' to Temecula !

Music & a bike show .

Up for a short ride around the lake this weekend . . .

Perhaps we can leave from Toms Farms ?

Then stop at Costco for a dog !

Saturday or Sunday ?

316px-Count_Kneeling.png
A Von a twooo a three a four ...Four Busa's ah ah ah ah ahhhh

Back