Ride around the lake this weekend . . .

Ok all you bums,are we goin' ridin' in the morning or what(Red,Grapeape,Mike,kromdom...i know you're up for it krom,just wonderin' about these other slackers:laugh:)?I'll be checkin' this thread throughout the evening/early morning,anybody wants to call i'm at (951)471-5501.

Ok all you bums,
are we goin' ridin' in the morning or what

Red,Grapeape,Mike,kromdom...
i know you're up for it krom,
just wonderin' about these other slackers?

:laugh:

I'll be checkin' this thread throughout the evening/early morning,
anybody wants to call i'm at (951) 471-5501.

I can be at Adams house in the morning . . .

Take Rider & go south on Sherman !

Then west on Caltha Way ?

You know what town .

Red, *<(:{)-

Not only am i wearin' my favorite pair of pants today...but ordered 4 more pair just like 'em and am sendin' a pair to Scott.:laugh:

Jeff go ahead and keep them, I wore that uniform for 4 years and I am over the look, besides when ever I wore that uniform everyone always wanted to kill me.

Jeff go ahead and keep them, I wore that uniform for 4 years and I am over the look, besides when ever I wore that uniform everyone always wanted to kill me.

I can understand that bro.:thumbsup:

(in my situation,most comfortable pants i've ever worn and plenty of pockets to put all my crap in...plus those pull tabs on the sides to adjust to my gut,weighin' in at 256 this morning:laugh:)

Headin' out in about 15 minutes buddy,wish you were here to go out ridin' with us this morning.

Back