Ride around the lake this weekend . . .

Pencil me in for SAT :)

(helping my daughter move on SUN).

You need any help with the move for your daughter ?

Our son has an MX Birthday party on Sunday.

So ~ Saturday morning around 9:30 AM .

Be @ Toms Farms for breakfast.

Hit the curves by 10:00 AM.

Costco hot dog & soda !

Be done by noon.

Red, *<(:{)-

You need any help with the move for your daughter ?
Our son has an MX Birthday party on Sunday.
So ~ Saturday morning around 9:30 AM.
Be @ Toms Farms for breakfast.
Hit the curves by 10:00 AM.
Costco hot dog & soda !
Be done by noon.

Sounds like a winner but I will skip chow at Tom's (I don't ride well with a full belly :whistle: ) but will be down for Costco AFTER the ride. BTW, thanks for the offer with the move but we already have enough helping hands nearby.
P.S. Hope more people chime in soon :)

Sounds like a winner but I will skip chow at Tom's (I don't ride well with a full belly :whistle: ) but will be down for Costco AFTER the ride. BTW, thanks for the offer with the move but we already have enough helping hands nearby.
P.S. Hope more people chime in soon :)

I'm in...if this old geezer can make it so can i.:laugh:

(i'll see if i can reach Mike and Tan Jeff(Grapeape:laugh:)

PS...you want me to bring a GPS that works(neither yours or kromdoms seems to :rofl:)?

Is the ole' girl back together after your track day . . .

You going to put a Gen II engine in it ?

My ZX14 buddy is ridin' too !

She's back together and runs, rode it up the street a couple of times, but I need a few more body pieces and a paint job to be finished.

As of 7:30 heavy drizzle over here(just went to the store and had to use the wipers)and you guys know i'm a fair weather rider:laugh:,so if it's clear by 9:00 i'm in and if not i'll make it another weekend.:moon:

As of 7:30 heavy drizzle over here(just went to the store and had to use the wipers)and you guys know i'm a fair weather rider:laugh:,so if it's clear by 9:00 i'm in and if not i'll make it another weekend.:moon:

me too. not gonna tempt fate with run-off at the twisties so I am also out for today. good thing SoCal has lots more days of ridin still to be had....there will be a next time.

Back