Little ride around the N. GA Loop

yeah yeah yeah... blue skies.... I SAW A FEW CLOUDS THERE Mister!
You're not fooling me....

Besides I was outside today. I had to get more firewood...  
firedevil.gif

Wow Ted, thanks for reminding me that we got 8" of snow last night... (sigh)

How are you liking the new lid?

Too bad the picture contest is over...

That shot of your helmet is pretty cool!

Great photos, even if I can't ride I still like seeing the pictures from the less weather challenged.
Is supposed to rain here today and wash all the salt off the roads and be up to 70 tomorrow with no rain. Too bad tomorrow is Monday, going to be a lousy day to be at work.
banghead.gif

Weather out here is good for riding but my clutch is in about 10 pieces and my front sprocket is off (brocks clutch hub going in, and a few more changes in the process). I need to get busy. Thx for sharing.

You lucky dog. Man those N.Ga. Roads are too cool. Flat as a board and straight as A
blush.gif
arrow around here in the coastal Plains. One good set of "S" curves on the way to work and now the suckers are going to build a subdivision right there.
wtf.gif
sad.gif

Awesome Ted. I went riding myself today around N. Georgia. If I had know I would have met up with ya. Nice pictures.

I'm off of Holcomb Bridge. I got my bike back together finally. Hit me up and we will have to take the scooters out one day and stir up some trouble.

Nate.

Awesome Ted.  I went riding myself today around N. Georgia.  If I had know I would have met up with ya.  Nice pictures.

I'm off of Holcomb Bridge.  I got my bike back together finally.  Hit me up and we will have to take the scooters out one day and stir up some trouble.  

Nate.
Haines Bridge road for me...

Next weekend is out, maybe the following weekend, just need good weather.

Glad to hear things are back together.

Awesome Ted.  I went riding myself today around N. Georgia.  If I had know I would have met up with ya.  Nice pictures.

I'm off of Holcomb Bridge.  I got my bike back together finally.  Hit me up and we will have to take the scooters out one day and stir up some trouble.  

Nate.
You guys better not forget to call Don and I.
biggrin.gif

Back