Ride around Outer Banks NC (OBX)

Let us know when any of you guys are looking at riding around the OBX. Busapebbles and I will try to make it down to hook up with you.

Up the island for a long journey back home

DSC09945.jpg

Hey Ted....Next time you consider this ride. Shoot me a PM Bro. I'd really like to partake! Since moving to NC...this is a part I have yet to see & explore. Beautiful out there on those islands isn't it!? Thanks for sharing the pics.
Are you coming to the Fall Busa Bash?

Thanks for the pics:thumbsup:
Nice ride.:beerchug:
I think your needle is stuck, it is always at 65mph:laugh:
Bubba

Hey Ted....Next time you consider this ride. Shoot me a PM Bro. I'd really like to partake! Since moving to NC...this is a part I have yet to see & explore. Beautiful out there on those islands isn't it!? Thanks for sharing the pics.
Are you coming to the Fall Busa Bash?

I will post up next time before heading out, but it will be a little while before I do it again. In reality it would be much better to do a two day trip. It would be a great for a little get together, better to do in the off season when the temp drops and the tourist head back North.

Thanks Don, now I want to cry... oh how I miss Richard Russell Scenic Highway, even in the Winter. All joking aside, thanks for the fond memories! Feel free to stop by the beach sometime...

Back