Went for a ride around Lavon Lake today

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
Wifey's back in STL for a few days and I don't need to go into the office until this afternoon. So Luci and I went for a ride around Lavon Lake this morning.

Theis is roughly the route. There were some good roads out there, but Istill haven't found twisties like back home yet.

image_map.gif

I told you Bro come on Down to Austin and we will get you hooked up on the Twisties so you can get your Fix.

Then we continued on up to Blue Ridge where we saw this little BBQ restaurant. It ws closed when we rolled through, but I'd like to go back and give it a try.

101_3456.JPG

(rubber2burn @ Sep. 24 2007,12:06) I told you Bro come on Down to Austin and we will get you hooked up on the Twisties so you can get your Fix.
I'll make it down there.

smile.gif
Lucas (Gas Station) is where we used to start our Sunday Morning Rides. Thanks for posting the pics, brings back good memories. I dont remember seeing the Lake that full.

I could have shown you some good roads -

check out: DFWSBR.COM & the route section. 545 is a good one.

I just moved to Austin from Dallas. Been riding those roads for years.

We start our Sunday morning rides at the Lucas gas station.

Lake Lavon was 15' low until 6 months ago. All you could see was dirt from those bridges.

(MPH 200 @ Sep. 25 2007,12:10) I could have shown you some good roads -

check out:  DFWSBR.COM & the route section. 545 is a good one.

I just moved to Austin from Dallas. Been riding those roads for years.

We start our Sunday morning rides at the Lucas gas station.

Lake Lavon was 15' low until 6 months ago. All you could see was dirt from those bridges.
I'll still be here for almost 2 weeks. Thanks for the URL

Back