My Lake Lure trip this weekend

burnschevy

Player
Donating Member
Registered
Just thought I would post up a couples of pics from my trip to Lake Lure N.C. this weekend, Had a great time, perfect weather, good food, twisties, good beer, more twisties, good hot tub, and a nice ride back home. Seen a couple Busa's out there, and bunch of HD's. Good trip every one should go..!!

Friday, getting ready to leave...

Picture_068.jpg

New Cortech Tri bag system, worked pretty good with an rider, just put them on backwards......

Picture_071.jpg

Chimney Rock Inn, We were staying at Rumbling Bald Resort, but after getting there, we were told that they do not allow any motorcycles on the property, they would not even let us through the gate, Had to walk up to registration and get a refund. Luckly we found this little place down in Chimney Rock, very nice, cheaper, and had a hot tub, and a view of Chimney Rock.

Picture_074.jpg

This is the Motor Inn,  DONT eat here, just a cool hangout place, to drink a beer, to talk about bikes, and watch the girls in bikinis walk by...

Picture_097.jpg

(Ken02busa @ May 27 2007,17:57) very nice.

What was with the Chimney Rock hotel and the bike problem?
No it wasnt the Chimney ROck hotel that had the problem, The place that we had reservations with for over a month, Rumbling Bald Resort, was the ones that had a problem, 3 night min, $200 a night, and they wont let any bikes on the property. Oh well there loss, got my refund and went on down the road. I didnt ask what the problem was, heck it was 6:00pm, and i was ready for a beer, just lucky that we found another place.

Back