Lake Lure Ride 9/12

Loomis

Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Registered
Originally Posted by CPR_MCOCHRAN
I just wanted to through a invite out to my fellow Busaites out there in the NC area. Central Piedmont Riders is getting ride togather to Lake Lure to hit some twisties and eat some lunch. Details can be found on: RIDE TO LAKE LURE ON SEPT.12TH - Group Rides - Central Piedmont Riders

It always a good time with this group and the more the merrier if you just want to get out and ride!

Originally Posted by CPR_MCOCHRAN
I just wanted to through a invite out to my fellow Busaites out there in the NC area. Central Piedmont Riders is getting ride togather to Lake Lure to hit some twisties and eat some lunch. Details can be found on: RIDE TO LAKE LURE ON SEPT.12TH - Group Rides - Central Piedmont Riders

It always a good time with this group and the more the merrier if you just want to get out and ride!

link

RIDE TO LAKE LURE ON SEPT.12TH - Group Rides - Central Piedmont Riders

I need more meeting INFO Lake Lure is 4hrs so, I would have to leave Sat Night get a Hotel to Meet for Sunday morning at 7:00am

it's going to be a good ride...be sure u hit up chimney rock too...i used to live up there in lake lure, good times:beerchug: wish i could join

How was the ride Sunday, let me know when you all expect to ride near Lake Lure again i would like to make a trip up there from Greenville SC.

2005 Hayabusa blue and silver.
Thomas

Back