Weekly WeekEnd Trip

Tian

Registered
Every Sunday me and my gf is going for a bike trip... theres 2 or 3 close places just for a quick trip. Omey Golf Course and Hosea Kutako International Airport. Today was at golfcourse again. About 30km out. Some twisties aswell as a straight or 2 for some speeding. After that we went for a ride on the Daan Viljoen Road. Also twisty road but after 20 or so km's it becomes gravel. Had 3 bikes joined us today.

4 bikes next to each other is on Daan Viljoen road and the other pic was at golf course. Today was one of those hot windy days again.... look at how the tar is melting at some spots. Lol
20180225_141610.jpg
20180225_141741.jpg
20180225_123658.jpg

Hey Tian , that bitumen is melting eh bro !! We get that over hear in summer also , the old sun got some baking power for sure . Great pictures of your bikes , good fun riding with others . Look forward to more pics and maybe some of your amazing wildlife over there , if you get the opportunity , cheers mate ! :thumbsup:

Hi Roadtoad1340, yeah that sun aint no joke! Will do so... It has been raining a little bit lately so once the bushes gets dried out again the wildlife will be showing there faces close to our roads again. Had seen Kudu's, Oryx, Springbok, giraffes, blou wilde beeste on that road before not too long ago.

Every Sunday me and my gf is going for a bike trip... theres 2 or 3 close places just for a quick trip. Omey Golf Course and Hosea Kutako International Airport. Today was at golfcourse again. About 30km out. Some twisties aswell as a straight or 2 for some speeding. After that we went for a ride on the Daan Viljoen Road. Also twisty road but after 20 or so km's it becomes gravel. Had 3 bikes joined us today.

4 bikes next to each other is on Daan Viljoen road and the other pic was at golf course. Today was one of those hot windy days again.... look at how the tar is melting at some spots. LolView attachment 1579367View attachment 1579366View attachment 1579365
Good photo shot guys. I see you have bitumen meltdown issues too. We get it here especially on high density roads , usually it because our road maintenance here is half-arsed by contractors who don't know how to do it right first time. It's been an on going battle with both the central government and local authorities.

Back